Random Poll - Opinions Wanted!

100 dollars a year when you’re making games is like pocket change, unless you’re making literally 0 on your game. If you are, then you’re in big trouble. 

Now, yes, if you’re doing it just to mess around and make something for fun, then sure. I’m speaking from the perspective of a serious game developer. 

Oh, I’m speaking from a person who just wants to do something for fun haha.

Well, in the end, it’s all up to Storm. I’d support him either way. :slight_smile:

Or something to do with the story, like using your guys to steal something or whatever.

Speaking of which… we just went back to square one. :confused:

1.both 

2 I am fine with single player as long it’s good

1. I don’t want to play either 

For what?

The story?

Yup. Our original story had too many plot holes (in my opinion), and I foolishly forgot to include a key thing, so the only thing I could do was destroy and rebuild.

I think we have quite a lot of time before the programming starts, so… I suppose it’s okay. As long as it doesn’t happen often. Haha

Am I the only one who hates singleplayer?

I like a good story, Kook, obviously.

Anyway, wanna sit down and work on it? I wanna try my hand at working a story with other people

Sometimes, you need to start small to get big, Jean

How do you think old games worked?

Yes

jk

I’m sure there are other single-player haters out there

Yes, I agree. I have a habit of just charging head first and then adding too many plot twists. Or some sort of cliche element, like… “SURPRISE. Your best friend is a traitor! So long suckers!”

Hey, you people are welcome to help Aquamon if you’d like. Haha ^^

Sometimes charging in head first is best

Sometimes, you just need some patience and letting it work

I honestly didn’t think the old plot would’ve worked. It just wasn’t well thought out (on my part), and good ideas weren’t coming fast enough.

I mean, it had nice elements, but the overall story wasn’t satisfactory, mainly because it wasn’t… logical. I could try adopting the general idea again, but I said before I forgot something really important, and that really important thing wouldn’t fit with the plot we have now. It’d be like putting water with fire.

Or, uh, a better similie

Yeah, of course you can help Deadpool! Everyone is welcome to help.

Hmm, well, I kind of dislike singleplayer, and I really wish I coculd make a multiplayer…but…

Okay, I’ll code it into a computer game first, then. :slight_smile:

Well, um, warlord, I’d love to not do that part of it, but of course, I need funding for an app.

But, I’ll code a computer game first.

May I ask, which type of coded game is easiest to convert to an app? I odn’t really want to use Unity becuase it costs money…I know I’m cheap.

It’s really up to you. Is this going to be a serious project or just a side project? 

Really?!

Single player should ALWAYS be the first thing to draw a player in and should NEVER be lacking

That’s part of the reason I hate call of duty

All multiplayer and nothing meaty to the story

Um, didn’t I respond to that somewhere before? It was supposed to be serious, but I don’t know because it is amazingly hard to draw fast enough to support the game…and I need to brush up on my coding.

Single player and multiplayer games are my favorite.

Uh… Either I missed over it or I forgot it. Sorry Storm. ^^;

Well, if it’s going to be serious, we really need more than just… five people (?) working on it. And I have no doubt you can do it, but coding the game entirely by yourself is going to be GRUELING. I wish I could help you more but I’m like a dead fish on coding and digital drawing. :frowning:

You’d need more people

You’ll end up like Micromon with only one person working on it part time

Okay but Micromon looks awesome and sounds awesome and it actually made quite a lot of progress so maybe we’ll be ok

maybe

Yeah, we need more people haha

For the games coding, the only thing that is similar for both ios and a computer is xCode and thats Mac only. no luck on pc. However, if you wanted to make it multi platform computer compatible (pc, mac, and *cough* linux) then write it in java, because it only needs minor changes and to be recompiled for each os.

If you need help, and feel like throwing me some pocket change in the process, you may have my support.