Greetings and salutations from Jemnidad

Well, if all goes well, I hope to be a permanent figure on these forums so I may as well say hello.  

I have to say I loved Dragon Island Blue and thought the ONLY thing missing was PvP battles.  So, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for this release. 

6 months ago I was happily playing and moderating a game called Geomon.  Like Hunter Island, it had similarities to Pokemon but was location based.  It had PvP, trading, quests, a chat room and all sorts of good fun, but the game developers were bought by the Yahoo beast and forced to shut the game down.  :(  Sad days for a lot of fans. 

For the past months since, I have been hunting for that perfect replacement game.  I play a few but nothing quite fits.  

You can find me on Arcane Legends as Jemnidad or Starkazm

Or on Defender of Texel as Jemnidad  (inviteId p53E)

Or on Knights and Dragons with friend code XBC XQG DVN.

Well, hello there, hoping to see you around quite often !

Well like jemnidad you will probably be seeing a lot of me. I’ve been a mod on several forums myself.
You can find me on a lot of sites and games under Shen_W00 like…
World of Tanks
Pokemmo
Minecraft
And lots more.

Welcome, hope to see you around the forum!!!

Welcome! I hope hunter isalnd will the perfect game for all of us too :slight_smile:

Well I certainly plan to wage war against PRED.
Edit: I certainly hope there is a waffle monster for me to wage war against mr. Kat with! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait…wut?  .____.

Whoa guys, this escalated kinda fast

Yeah it did ._____________.

It’s k just friendly challenges!

Okay…I was worried there.

no need, i might be crazy but not that level of crazy.

xD  Being crazy is fun!

oh i know… bwahahahaha

:3

Cat face smiley thing-a-magiger!!!

KETTEH!  :3

Omg Crazenezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

:3

yo jemni. how are you?