PvP?

Hmmm

Fair point

Just don’t give away too much

I had no plans of doing so, just a little teasing :slight_smile:

Teasing…

meh…

more like tryingtogetmetoblowupbecauseimnotimpatientenough-ing.

What a mouthful… But let’s try to stay on topic, any reasonable questions guys?

Sorry with these random questions… just curious ^^

Can you choose who you want to battle in-game?

or is it just random?

There is a random matchmaking, however you can invite friends to battles.

Yup, works through gamecenter like most games :slight_smile:

How do you change you party in pvp?

How do you change you party in pvp?

1. Tap the “Online” button in the bottom-left.

2. Tap the PvP - Battle Online button. 

3. In the bottom-right corner, you see a button that says “VS” and shows three starter monsters on it. Tap that.

4. Edit your PvP team.

It really isn’t super obvious - I think improvements could be made here. 

So… Sorry for the question guys but, i still don’t get what can i do with those diamonds :sweat_smile: can someone please explain this to me ? :slight_smile:

I dont get pvp i just got to lvl 20 and it shows im 100-50? And every match im vs all off the best monsters in the game… I get that making every monster the same lvl to balance the match but theres gata be more to it so people are not going against other people with extreme builds just as they hit lvl 20. it makes it to where its not even fun to play pvp till you have every extreme monster because if you dont u pretty much get one shotted with out makin a dent in a single opposing monster especially with this dumb extra move… This guy went 5 turns strait with one monster…

When you get diamonds you may claim the rewards by clicking the “present” icon under the pvp menu, diamonds are not taken away when you claim the rewards, the are like milestones.

Oh ok !! thank you shen :blush:

No problem :slight_smile:

My Pvp won’t work. When I click the find opponent icon it goes back to the game. How can I fix it

Did you try to hac k the game? If you did it will do that. If not, check your connection and reboot the app.
Note that ios 5 isn’t supported for pvp.

I didn’t try to hac k it. And I have just rebooted the game. I have played it before and it was fine. But it just randomly happened.

I only ask because i have already encountered a few “how i hac k into this game?” questions so its common for us to snoop. However your issue should hopefully be fixed in the next update.

That sounds really fun :slight_smile: btw ashley are you ashley bicco by any chance? The one who coded the DIB wiki?

Yes, that’s her.