PvP?

Are you going to add PvP Battles to the game? This would be interesting thought…

Yes thats the plan. Its not ready for beta yet but were close.

I can’t wait PvP is gonna be great quick question will the use of items during battle be in the game during the PvP matches or however you have it set up ?

So will PvP ever be part of the beta or is it simply not stable yet?

Most likely it will be released piece by piece while being tested to ensure stability. Thats what I typically see with alot of apps.

Well according to the devs they at least have it partially if not almost fully working.

Right that is what I heard too.

I petition for some form of co-op!

I second this, however I don’t know how it would work it still sounds like a good idea!

Stick 2+ people in a slightly bigger DIB type dungeon and let them have at it and when 1 finds the stairs the others are alerted. Ooh and tag team battles 2v2! That would be good!

Okay…That sounds fun…really…fun…

I would love that feature for 2v2 battles where each player throws out 1 monster at a time and the turn cycle acts just like it would in a regular battle except if a person takes to long a random attack on a random opponent will be issued for them.

yup, that would be really nice

Darn it not again… what forum is this? chat?

No it’s PvP, so lets start talking about PvP

good idea! this is why i need waffles…

anyway will matches be random or can we also pick who we want to fight?

I would wish that we could have both.  We could challenge friends, then fight with other random players

So how would the game handle it if one player disconnects? Would the match be null or would it count asa forfeit? personally i hope for null.

So how would the game handle it if one player disconnects? Would the match be null or would it count asa forfeit? personally i hope for null.

One must be careful when thinking about disconnection in a PvP match. One must consider that a player could cause a disconnect simply by turning wifi off on the device, which, in your idea, would call for the fight not being counted. In this case, a player could try a fight, and if the opposing player is winning the fight, force a disconnect to null the fight and then try another fight.

I think there should be a price for disconnecting, though not as severe of a price as there would be for losing.

Maybe if an opponent quits, and AI takes over, and gives the person who backed out little to no chance of winning.

Ok that, but what about strait up disconnection? like say (s)he’s on a phone on a bus, hits no signal. Then what?

Though the player should be allowed a small period of time to come back online. Many connections are restored quite fast after disconnecting.

Now that would be hard to code…