Problems with Dual PvP?

Hey everyone! Just wanted to know what the point of this is? There is no in game guilds to have a match. I tried a match with someone on forums and we just keep missing each other lol. To the developers… Will there be any in game guilds in the future or even a global chat? I think that would be a great addition to this great game.

I hate to tell you this son, but for 3 years we have demanded this and no respond from the devs.

Certain players ended up going on a external application in order to communicate. Am not sure which application they are currently using maybe line or discord.

It’s line it’s still there plus there is a discord

What’s up for the Spanish players
And Lobi for the Japanese

Oh so it seems it won’t be happening anytime soon. I wish it was just in the game. Would be so much easier haha. If you have to download another app just to battle I’ll just wait till next pvp haha.

It’s more likely to communicate these battles not to make the battle at all. In forum there might be a huge time gap between a message and a reaction. In line people tend to more look frequently for messages. But for line choose the people wisely you hang out with. Some of them are very toxic and sneaky :wink:

@eNjiin I just invited you back to the “Trainers Lounge” if you care to be part of the community again

Yes I see but I am scared to face again kiddies in chat. So wanted to avoid that. No offense to you Gary;)