PVP Turn Time

Why is the time you get for your turn various in PVP?

Sometimes I have 30 seconds, sometimes 10… I think it should be every turn the same amount of time. 

maybe 15 or 20 seconds

It always starts off at 30 but will decrease if you spend a long time on your moves.

basically make your decisions quicker or the system punishes you.

i also encountered a bug with it which skips your turn automatically when getting a notification. or when the game freezes on stun entrance (rarely does that ) the first monster (urs or your opponentt) straightt goes away to the back lane with 200 second  i think don’t remember excatly  how much but it occurs more in offline then online

but why give 30 seconds then?

if it should be quicker, than just give us 15 seconds…

i hate this time decreasing system.

you have to look everytime at the clock how many seconds you got this turn.

had some time expired because i forgot. it is really annoying

I was actually the one who made that proposal :smiley: It was after some sap got the idea to stall every single turn after he realized he couldn’t beat me.

It stays at 30 per turn unless you take forever. Each turn you nearly fully run out the clock you get less seconds on the next time you move. It will never go back up to higher seconds per move.

I’ve noticed people running out of time after less than 30 seconds more and more this pvp, and I don’t think it’s because they’re taking too long on their turns. Something is messing up the timer during matches i believe.

There definitely is some glitch going on, yesterday one match I was immediately timing out for no reason before my timer even started ticking. And no, I had no pop ups or push notifications (push ones shouldn’t time it out anyways).

Connecting to the server first monster you have gets turned skipped then back to normal. What happened to me