Pvp team building

Would you help me setting up a team for a low bracket? I can’t get into rankings without a single win

Evolve your monsters

1 Like

Don’t use mythics in first form, they’re useless

Put Shinobi dragon before Flutters so when green comes in you can retreat bringing in the others :blush: evolve your blue mythic and frontline it.

1 Like

They’re both blue :joy:

1 Like

The water one i guess, thank you lemon

1 Like

If you’re going to use gallio in the front, make sure to know that you’re allowed to use survivor even when it’s not charged. It won’t deal significant damage by any means, but it can take off shields and camo, and pick off anything sitting at 1hp; but more importantly, it’ll allow him to get back into action much more quickly than dusk, and not be exposed to timestrike. Same goes for bloodcrave, killer moves, and any other similar move(Energy burst/blast is really the only exception as they deal zero damage uncharged).

You’ve got solid stun protection, but it’s not very well distributed. The very back of the team is the wrong place to put them, you want them to provide as much coverage as possible. Try to minimize the number of consecutive monsters anywhere in your team that aren’t stun absorbers.

Lastly, I’d like to draw attention to your galv/reven combo up there. Galv’s stun pulse sets reven up rather nicely, however that would leave galv without any way to get his own streak going if there aren’t any protectors. It’s like 2 soldiers trying to share a single assault rifle. Try putting something else with stun, probably either stunning entrance or stun bomb, near reven, so that he can get what he needs without having to steal galv’s kill.

2 Likes

Interesting points mate, guess it’s better to leave nox out of the team for now, how about this setup?

3 Likes

That’ll be a good setup once u evolve Sui

2 Likes

Agree with Anne. That looks decent to me. You should get a few more wins with that

1 Like

Thank you guys for helping me, you are the best

We’re still learning too :blush: good luck