Help for a build

Hi guys, im stuck in the story mission and in pvp, I don’t think my team is good but I don’t know how to build a good one and which rules/advice should i follow.
Can anyone help me with a build or some advices please?
Here is my current team and all my monsters.

First of all evolve those mythics both are good,you have some pretty good monsters
Fl-angeleon,grass mythic(pink one),galvabane,and emrald
Middle use mortar green one(at 1st position in ur team rn),death revenge bird,electriccheetah,leornix,electric mythic,tiamof,pumpkin
For end use some poison and protector with stun absorb accordingly,i am fairly new as well so that’s all I can think of rn

Thanks a lot

If other people have any suggestions I would appreciate

I have also just found athraais

Evolve it on priority,good monster for pve and can help in many different situations

Do you also suggest to buy goldtail from the shop?

Not now unless u have tons of ingredients to evolve everything u got,eveopving thode mythic and these legendaries will suck up a lot of it

Do you think that something like this could be good?

Se after leornix is good on fl not there,last Mon is a protector ,put it in front of a the,and evolve those mythics specially the earth one

Sonicwyrn is mostly a Frontline monster cos of it’s Sonic strike n very high speed .

Using atrahasis near that pigeon monster is better way , since atra can bring it back to life .

And very good job on spacing out stun protection .

you mean megalodragon?

He got XYZ and Leoronix right next to each other. Thats not spaced out!

1 Like

So what you suggest?
Im new, give some advices please

Space them out because they both absorb stun. You will find yourself in a situation where they both get stunned at the same time and they are pretty much removed from battle. Then you only have two monster to battle with.

At the end I have done this build, Have i spaced out enough?
Other advices?

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Put 3 monsters between them at least.

hello

I don’t think that with this composition is possible…
May i have to change some monsters…
I have tried to use all my best monsters but Im not sure that they go well altogether