PvP - support used ?

So guys, I was just wondering how many support ark you’r using in you PvP line-up?! Personally I’m using 3 support (chopper-raioh-halopard) I do not consider Minespider as a support, and I find 3 support is not enough sometimes. I see few people with 5+ support and they’r harder to beat or longer, I find it requires more strategy.

If you can quote which support ark you’r using, and how many, that would greatly help me make my decision on how I have to use :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance and have fun !

well im using

shadowstalker

halopard

raioh

mossgolem

chillqueen

as my support arks, and i havent lost a single battle with my lineup yet

I’m using saphireon as a starter with cyber and vortexor, then rioh comes in (thanks Lyrux :wink: ) ; gremknight and chopperbug are placed after vegi and before minespider. Halopard is the last one after giga. It works most of the time! Where did you put your supporters?

I switch my chopperbug for Kentucky, just after vortexor like : triphoon - cyber - vortexor - kentucky - minespider - raioh - Kami.

If TU is not in my favor, or there is metal slasher, I do the air call (50TU) to be sure my minespider is effective, most of the time kentucky is killed, and raioh stun gift Kami, so I can haste/reinforce Kami and cryo with halopard, then heal halopard to let octoneer come in. My problem is my starting line-up, my first 6 monsters haven’t any support. Since there is too much air type (cyber/triphoone/vortexor ) in front, I put all my earth type in front (and that’s work great), but if there is too much stun ark in beginning my front line-up is easy meat…

It’s a great strategy man. Mmm here’s my advice: just switch your earth arks to the back of your lineup and put the air ones in front (followed by Kentucky, mine, and so on), so you will be able to stasis a stunner with cyber or banish with vortexor in presence of more stunners…I think this will work better than have pure earth strength!
Oh in that way you can also banish the air trio of your opponent and then take care of them with your earth arks in the back!

I use 3,SS, Moss & Halopard. 

I used air on first before, but earth in front seems to be more effective right now due to too much opponent using air in front. When I used to play air in front, the person who get the first turn have an advantage, but with earth it’s different I take advantage for most of the battle.

I unfortunately have neither :confused: . Right now I found SS more strategic than Kami, scapegoat stunners is pure evil !