Need help with my line up please !

This is my current line up.

I have all the OM arks from Vortexor and egg-exclusive arks.

Vortexor

Droneguard

Kentucky

Raioh

Stormfox

Raijin

GremKnight

Stegospike

Roidguard

Minespider

Vegitiger

Octoneer

Magmawyrm

Typhoonwyrm

Omegawyrm

I want a line-up that doesnt rely on stuns arks because after a while it becomes annoying…but i dont have OM arks before Vortexor (Shadowstalker, Scorpionix, Tryphoon, Mossgolem, Gearwolf…) so i cant make a line up better than this one… (with this current one 10 pvps i win about 8-9, sometimes all). My current win a row are 32.

Oh it’s you ! We faced today, you stun me over 700+TU, so I perma statis/lame you. It was not fun at all.

lol sorry i know very well thats not fun at all but i need wins ! i think most people here hate me :frowning:

I didn’t hate you lol but now, you know that if you want to win against me, take a break of 30+mins, because even if I win I would take all my time to annoy you like you annoy me ! I’m sure you can find out a line up without lame…

someone help me?

Destructor

Magmawyrm

chopper

Vegitiger

Octoneer

Osiris

cyber

Gremknight

Stego

Vortexor

raioh / Raijin

minespider

Halopard

Omega

Gigarock

This one give me good winstreak.

I prefer raioh, since vortexor can get Okho, but sacrifice vortexor+ stun skin raijin is also good when you need 4+ kills with minespider, and most of the people will target stego/vortexor, so you can detonate your minespider easily in this place. Try to keep your raioh alive to be sure omega get haste/reinforce by halopard.

If you unlike this one I have few other good line-up that will make you forget the lame stun line-up.

looks good but i miss osiris…how can i replace him?

Hmm If you replace Osiris this line-up isn’t good :confused: I’ll think of a line-up with the monster you have, Tomorrow for sure ! Can you give me the egg-exclusive you own ? I see you have stego and minespider !

I have all OM arks from vortexor and all egg-exclusive arks. Help me to forget the stun line-up haha!

Vortexor

Cyberwyrm

Chopper

Gremknight

Stego

Vegitiger     / ²Cryowyrm

Golgemios  / ²Octoneer

Roidguard

Raioh

Minespider

Gigarock

Magmawyrm

Halopard

Omega

Destructor

Try this one

Or you know, you could just get rid of Stego.

Yes I know. Made a proposal ?!