Pvp suggestions

Umm leagues should be taken out … Because Rookie leagues you can barely find matches , veteran leagues yu hardly find matches as well and so with expert league … Is extremely annoying and wish to pvp allday if i wanted too … I dnt like that i can only find like 3 matches out of the whole day … I want to be able to find a battle when ever i click VS

The point of leagues is to separate the people with extremely high star team from the people who have low star teams. People with generally “better” teams or at least good strategies will be in a high league as they keep winning and the others are grouped into lower leagues until they fight their way up.

I saw a suggestion a little while ago and I personally liked it better than the system we have no, but that’s beside the point.

Yes,instead of a league system,i hope the devs include an ELO ranking system.
(An ELO system is where you gain points depending on hiw strong you are compared to the opponent.
Example:Youll get higher if you defeat an opponent with a higher rank than you,and you’ll get less points
If you defeat an opponent weaker than you.)

That was what I saw! Yes, I played a game with this system and it worked like a charm.

Example why i find it dum , okay lets say theres 1k of ppl on rookie and then 999 people was able to get a 3 winning streak now that 1 person cant fight to go to another league becaue theres none else in rookie league … So tell me how is that even fair ?

Strange because i keep getting match in online matchup, granted a lot of times versus a full s line up *hint*hint*

But if you wait a bit in 2-3 tries to find match you will get one, or try to find a better connection area?

Example why i find it dum , okay lets say theres 1k of ppl on rookie and then 999 people was able to get a 3 winning streak now that 1 person cant fight to go to another league becaue theres none else in rookie league … So tell me how is that even fair ?

Well, that situation won’t exist because when there are 999 people in that league, some will lose to others. And losing three times will bring them back down and populate the lower leagues again. 

But of course, too, there is a constant stream of players coming into the beginning league.

Also, ELO was discussed quite extensively and the developers are looking into such a system. 

Like geomon’s ranking system ?

Yes, that’s correct.