Servers?

I’ll preface this by saying I really enjoy this game, I have backed it with my time and wallet. I’ve been critical at times mainly to balance an opinion more often than not.

But can you seriously do somthing to improve the servers/pvp connection? I have never played a game that disconnects or has such difficulty finding a game so much before. It’s beyond frustrating.

Have you played Pokemon Go? Haha

Seriously though, the devs are working hard to fix many issues including those with PvP. Only advice I can give is to be patient.

I laughed a little at this. Just a little.

It helps if you queue at certain times to increase the odds of going against someone close to you rather than on the other side of the world

Nope, the main problem is egg dupe monsters.
Impossible to get 100% of game content

I know they’re working hard, got a bit pissed yesterday couldn’t use up a single ticket.

I’m sure my location doesn’t really help matters either to be honest.

I CANT PLAY THE SIX GUARDIANS MISSION, IT ALWAYS SAYS , SERVER CONNECTION TIME OUT, EVEN THOUGH i have A PERFECT WORKING CONNECTION…PLS FIX

Trying to find a match for two hours now…
How could i get 30 victories, if i cant play??

Now, I hate PVP with this connection problems lol.

Maybe they thought too many people would make 30 wins so they made an errm adjustment :joy: Tin hats on.

In all serious, my problem wasn’t actually that bad when I posted this, it was just a general feeling and something I hope they’re working on to improve. sounds like today there has been some sort of issue though.

Meh, legendary potion is a bait man xd.
Come report some bugs.

Yeah they’re a joke.

PvP is unplayable for me because there’s a 50/50 chance I’ll get the ‘reconnecting’ and then ‘defeat’ cowpoop when I’m well on top.

My internet connection is very fast and hasn’t dropped as long as I’ve lived here. The issue is not my end.

Until we get some actual stable servers - or at the very least I don’t get penalised points for losing on a disconnection - PvP is just not really worth it.

Edit: Sorry, just read that back and it comes across as harsher than I intended. I do enjoy this game, but I tend to steer clear of PvP for this very reason. Thought I’d give it a go again today but after three straight disconnections when well on top I gave up (and posted this). 

Nope, youre right.
Youre customer.
Youre the king.
Xd

I haven’t lost a match yet but I’m in top 30 and i can’t find a match for about 14 hours! Not fair to leave 2 legendary potions that players who have more access to matches have a chance to get rather than players with more skill.

Hope Devs take care of this some how.

Happy Hunting!!

I’m 58 atm and need 7 more wins to get the potions. It’s also tough as hel l to find an opponent down here. I’m setting my phone’s auto-lock to never while waiting for match… There goes my battery…

I just cant find an opponent.

I got 14ish wins day one, today I’m up to 18, mostly from not being able to find a match, getting to 30 went from likely to hopeless.

70608699.jpg

I don’t have problem with connexion. i just can’t find opponent that I have a chance against. takuro all day is not fun, I’m stuck at 22 wins.

Bruh i dc 14 today, yesterday was same.
Wtf with potato svr

I wouldn’t agree with that in every case to be honest and especially not with the PvP issues as it’s got nothing to do with authority. The customer isn’t always right and you’ve just gotta accept that to some degree, but in this case of the PvP issues I’m certain there is a lot more at play than just wanting/not wanting to.

17 Wins so far, +4 when i was clearly about to win and it disconnected. Hard enough to find an opponent anyway, PvP has the potential to be fun at all but right now its just frustrating