PVP rules?

Hi, I am a new beginner here. I just want to know IF there are some rules applied in order to participate in PVP i.e team cost limit, number of legendary per team. Im so sorry if somebody already asking this question n so sorry if my english is bad. Thanks.

No rules except if you have reached hero rank 15+ (can’t remember tbh )

Other than that, there are no special rules ,
If you are below hero rank 100 your team cost at edit teams will be 173 or lower (can’t remember),

100 or + HR team cost limit will be 206.

Rest how you want to build your team , how many legends you want to add, its all upto you

1 Like

In the previous PvP, I try to used my line up consist of 4 legendary (I didnt remember the cost limit) and I could not play PvP. It try to connect then suddenly I brought back to PvP homepage.

Then I try to adjust my line up by reducing to 3 legendary and PvP work just fine after that.

And now this time I try participate with the same line up and the problem happens the same as previous one.

Thats why i was wondering if there are some hidden rule or something in participating PvP :sweat_smile:

Show a pic of your team @ONE_Nomad?

1 Like

Sometimes in pvp events, there are special rules. Legendary limit 3 or max monsters 10 as an example. You can see the rule (or if there isn’t any rule) on the news button. I hope I could help you :grin:

Speaking of pvp when’s the next event

idk either lol

Probably Monday will be the announcement

yeah that’s when the events end and also new festival egg

Cost limit 173 or limit 2 legend/mythic

1 Like

I hope the next pvp monster has poison coat