Limit cost pvp

Sounds really interesting in my opinion, this pvp will be crazy

Rex & Moji will be mvp.

anyone know when will this pvp starts? 

6pm today, (its 2am here)

why does mine written cost of 150 ? anyone else’s differs from mine??

Cost limit of 150 for everyone next PvP.

so people with 151 wont be able to join?

No, as in anyone that has a team that has a cost of over 150 will not be able to play until the bring their team under the cost limit. Not people that have a maximum team cost over 150 won’t be able to join.

This pvp will be much more exiting, well done devs

oh thanks for the explanation! Well people that have only 130 max cost are still in a disadvantage XD

150 max is way more than you can get , and anyway even if devs set it to 130 those with lower will still be at a disadvantage anyway.

While I applaud the direction, I think that this is a little bit safe. 150 is not that much of a difference from 170.

Yes I get that this is most likely a testing the waters sort of thing, but if you’re gonna do a rule deviation style pvp weekend thing then the deviation should be significant I feel.

Also hyyyyyyyyype

The interesting decision people will have to make (particularly if they start going below 150 as a limit in the future) is fewer, more powerful monsters vs more, less powerful monsters. 150 doesn’t force that decision as much but a lower limit definitely would.

Oh this opens so much stuff not only cost. I hope they will also add stuff like no legendaries no dark monsters etc etc.

Can only hope they just sticking the toe into the water right now.

I like the 150 cost pvp also. I had to make some hard decisions with a couple of my teams

Before openning this type event, Devs should have given Good SE event monsters like blitzdragon, serazael, frostrider to newbe first. Limit of cost make those more powerful.

They gave searguard

searguard can’t one shot legendary TT. It can’t give a change in strategy

:neutral_face:

They did, just a little bit ago they gave out blitz. Serazael is coming really soon along with frostrider.