PvP Rewards Update!

To upset you which is doing wonders miraculously :smirk:

1 Like

Hahahaha so true.

Do 5 gems even matter to the number 1 and number 2? Iā€™m assuming that only whales are in top 5 most of the time so what does $4 matter. If youā€™re that dedicated to the game I figure its having your name on the leaderboard is the main reward.

But a 6 star ticket? I may actually have to play this timeā€¦

3 Likes

Boiler, first & foremost, I humbly apologize for my behaviour in line, I acted like a douche back then. Hoping youā€™re doing well. :innocent:

Secondly, yep, you need to play as getting 6ticket will be easy & you might enjoy it this time ( fingers crossed).

I was a noob back then so :joy:

I always get around 300+ wins every PvP.

We should have more rewards for the grinders up to 300 especially in PvP. The only mode I play

3 Likes

Yeah you can be surprised by the amount of wins you can get over the long Pvp period

1 Like

im glad they are listening to feedback it may be one ticket but hey its a step in the right direction

I feel bad making my earlier comment, itā€™s always sad to see some rewards getting taken away from something that takes a lot of commitment to achieve. I feel like the rewards for 1st and 2nd were a bit generous in the first place, but like you say it serves little purpose to lower them by a few gems.

Or OoO, but most felt it wasnā€™t top tier viable at the time.

It doesnt change anything for the top rank it will always be a grind.

Nah ooo never beat me crushed light many a time

I donā€™t mean this as bragging at all, it just comes to mind whenever people talk about that ā€œunbeatableā€ team of yours or how Motor was impossible to counter back at that time.

This team beat yours with about 60-65% win rate and it beat practically all the other Motor teams at the time with 90%+ win rate.

The main problem I found wasnā€™t Motor, it was Geo. Remove the Geo and hold onto some stun protection then a win was quite easy to get. Motor and one or two other pieces would be left helpless on the field. Itā€™s why I never took issue with Motor, Geo was the real enabler of the powerful teams. Many teams at the time had Motor 5th but no Geo and they were no problem at all for my PvP teams. Thatā€™s my perspective anyway.

I will absolutely agree that shells were OP at the time, both being possible to stun and taking way too long to remove from your team. You can see in this team above I was abusing shells myself and itā€™s what made my team so strong.

Lol ive only lost to you once and that was long after motor nerf so you donā€™t make ā– ā– ā– ā–  up but back to what I was originally saying motor was op thatā€™s all

Come back to Neo pls :slightly_frowning_face:

I stepped on your toes, Iā€™m sorry.

1 Like

NAH just mad if you had a motor counter why not speak up sooner so my team didnā€™t have to get nerfed back then it wa my ticket to never spend again

1 Like

I was new to the top leagues of PvP and didnā€™t throw about strong views on what was balanced at the time. Lunartic got hit hard by the shell nerf too and tbh Lunartic felt too overpowered so I was happy about it.

Lunartic was a sleeping terror at the time.