PvP Rewards are they worth it?

Hi folks,

I am massively into PvP now, even if my team is pants (My timing is awful so having to make do with catch-only arks)

Because of this I am stuck winning between 200-400 diamonds per battle. I was wondering if someone with experience of the prize arks could let suggest which ones are worth parting with prize diamonds for?

Thanks

Hi folks,

I am massively into PvP now, even if my team is pants (My timing is awful so having to make do with catch-only arks)

Because of this I am stuck winning between 200-400 diamonds per battle. I was wondering if someone with experience of the prize arks could let suggest which ones are worth parting with prize diamonds for?

Thanks

I beleive I shally make your day. =D

Your diamonds go into a pool to sere as steps in a ladder.

And you keep climbing the ladder but you never loose any.

You unlock new steps to climb, and when you CLAIM a rewards you aren’t actually spending the diamonds you are just accepting the prize that comes with that step. So feel free to accept the prizes you want to and when you want to, you wont loose anything.

Hope this helps.

(most people save the grade boosters when they really want it, and a lot of us are just hoarding the tickets becuase there is no reason to accept them currently unless you are out.)

Curious is there any chance you have krake was wondering if he/she was worth using in pvp

I have krake and its Nice to have but Thats kinda all

I do have Krake, and I don’t use him in the master league but if you’re just getting into PvP he should do quite well in the lower tiers. I think he might fit into a poison strategy once more ARK’s are released. I want to say i saw mention of something like that, but currently he’s not the most viable ARK, but he might turn into one.