PvP restriction poll - how much are you affected?

I am not really affected much by this rule but I have a concern. Why is valz in the limited section?

1 Like

because the developers guessed all the monsters that I was going to use on my team

Part of having the two options here is for people to express their dislike for having their choices restricted. They’re free to offer that as feedback and I genuinely want to know how many people feel that way.

The other poll gives a reasonable idea over how many people are for or against the idea of a restriction list. Depending on how you take the “like the idea but not the execution vote” it could be as low as 22% people actually against it. That doesn’t seem like an awful response.

It was used a lot the last two seasons. You can see it clearly in the PvP reports.

I since the most important thing for me is creativity and they limit it to me if I want to create something new I can’t because I have to have a list.

U are correct in that but I don’t think he should be in the limited section tbh. Dude is a confident strike who can’t even heal himself properly and can backfire badly.
After the rule, I am sure no one gonna use him

1 Like

and they limited it with the rock for god’s sake

Yeah, people got lucky that a weaker monster got restricted so they can play their stuff like Polaboss, Moku and Penguinator they were sad about being restricted last time :wink:

Pola didn’t deserve the restriction. Dude a true chad
Also rip to valz.

2 Likes

and we continue to be, very sad

I am going to continue insisting that limitations do not work in any way because for me they take away creativity, the luck factor intervenes in the ranking results, this should not be the case and much less if you are ready they are permanent they take away everything that I did play, the poll should be. fix the list or eliminate it although it is known in advance that everyone’s decision is to eliminate, if they want to do the test …

okay.my limit monster is
orca,scorpiogeist,aquamurai. and my other acc novadrake,infernicorn

semi limited
Aurodragon,freezecobra. and my other acc husking,angelion,nulltron,g.f sunflower,cobra,and meatoid

1 Like

especially orca scorpion and valza are hitting quite a bit

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: This limited list thing has to go!!! POLL PLEASE VOTE!

I don’t like restrictions like this .

damn, ive got more restricted mons than i thought

these are a few i began to use that works well, please note theres some more I didnt get to add.

Pretty much everyone with a bunch of limited and semi limited has another pile of solid PvP hitters.

3 Likes

The question is not what you have alone, but what you want and I and many others want to play what we want, what after a while we like to use and we feel comfortable and we cannot do it, if someone wants diversity just making another team is enough I don’t want to use others for that I spent work getting gems for them and Nobody told me that they were going to limit them, I even feel cheated, they should return the gems that I spent on those monsters

Would you rather have your monsters you worked hard for getting nerfed to the point where they are unplayable?

You are way too shortsighted and not looking at the bigger picture here.

But atleast we are getting to the truth here. Those who are heavily complaining actually have very solid accounts with very good alternatives. They just want to keep spamming their old S+ team season after season.

5 Likes

wow guys my parents just told me i have to live my life with an eyepatch and both my hands tied for the next month and i am so excited about it.

the problem is that it is not even worth getting a nova or orca or scorpiongeis anymore the problem is that the ranking should not have a power restriction, the problem is that I do not want to use the monsters that they want, the problem is that I like to use orca + scorpion, and the problem is that I spend time to get them to not be able to use them, the list should not be for ranking