PvP restriction poll - how much are you affected?

Analysis of this poll is done! Go here to read it and offer your own suggestions

I’ve been in direct conflict of opinion with a few of my friends over this. People are unsatisfied with the PvP restriction list for a number of issues, many of which were attempted to be addressed by the Devs changes in this new list. However, a bunch of people are trying to stand up for people other than themselves as they believe a significant section of the community depend on these restricted monsters and don’t have good alternatives for PvP. I believe this group is a very small section of the playerbase and not such a big deal should be made about it because, by my logic, by the point you have enough legendaries to truly be affected by the restriction list you should have enough alternatives to build a team with. Let’s all fill out this poll to find out!

I trust you all to be honest in your response. There is the opportunity to give some personal opinion in how you feel it has affected you. Here’s the restriction list for your reference:

I own…
  • 6+ restricted legendaries but have good other monsters
  • 6+ restricted legendaries and not enough other options
  • 4-5 restricted legendaries but have good other monsters
  • 4-5 restricted legendaries and not enough other options
  • 0-3 restricted legendaries and can’t use my best monsters
  • 0-3 restricted legendaries and not really affected by this

0 voters

Sorry people who already answered the poll. I had to make an edit so it’s reset

1 Like

in the previous one I had 7 in this one I have more than 9 and if I have others but without these they are useless

I own 12/20 of the monsters restricted but I also own a bunch of other S tiers that I can spam and two viable awakened mythics. The restrictions do hurt my team a bit, but overall I will probably have a much easier time in pvp. While I do think the restrictions are going in a bad direction, I gotta be honest I can’t wait to test out na’turgoul’s 42tu sweeping :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

3 Likes

Here are my limited monsters and the best options I have and they are not restricted

4 Likes

sue zizagame haha ​​that list is crazy, every day it bothers me more

9 is a lot! How many legendaries do you have in total?

Shoutout to @Killerdog for creating this poll by the way.

I am happy we found a way to deal with the current situation in a constructive and I really appreciate that you reacted to my harsh critique in such a productive way.

Thanks to everyone for filling out the poll so far!

If anyone who selects “not enough other options” would like to share screenshots of their monster collection that would be great. No judgement here, you’re free to express your opinion that the restriction list is limiting you too much. It would just be good to see what accounts people have who are unhappy / feeling affected heavily.

So far I’m referring to @TNCxXchaosxXf2p @TNC_GOD_ENEL @Alvarez @Tnc @xTNCxGodxHerculeSx @RogerRoger @INA-Archer @TahsinV @Hiro

No pressure to share if you don’t want to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

almost 3 pages but they are not good, I mean 9 of my team

Believe me, it was tough! My fingers were itching to type something that tore apart your arguments with their flaws :wink:

1 Like

I wanted to use this because the Nadir light link is using it, only there I have too many limitations I have 2 or 3 more legendary, I share it although I know that they will not remove the limitations, sometimes I feel that I should stop playing with such a situation (no I want to annoy anyone with that) (and I don’t talk about it anymore I give up) (if someday they take them away I will play again)

I was affected a lot worse in the previous limitations. This new limit rule actually helps my main team out more than anything

2 Likes

Other pages

1 Like

Thanks bro
Even though i dont have that many other options
I dnt mind it, because I’m Nt in neo often these days
And its kinda fun utilizing stuff ive never used before, but its nt that effective without the monsters from the new limited list

Ill take an SS from the PC when im done with work.

Hmm, I don’t really agree with the limitations, they not only affect me, but a lot of players, I think it should be like the last 2 seasons but each time alternating the list a bit, not adding more monsters

My choice is based on my best combinations being screwed. Every one of them includes at least one of those limited monsters. Of course, I have a big collection (for a f2p…), but I only run stuffs I consider useful for ending in a top position. I won’t run Tridrakan instead of infernicorn for my fire link🤔, just for instance.
Also, I enjoy playing with whatever I want and not “whatever they want”. I like to feel totally free when I’m at team building. I hate any kind of rule, limit or restriction, which only makes the game more tedious.
I think you’re putting too much effort on trying to convince players to like or accept the limited list. If they don’t like it, then they just don’t.
I don’t understand why devs keep pushing with this thing. Feedback’s been awful so far

13 Likes

That said. Of course with my collection I could build something else good. But I don’t want to and I do not enjoy playing a game where I’m forced to do things I don’t like (part of the reason why I haven’t been playing for a while).

8 Likes

I don’t like restrictions. There is not much reason. Please don’t convince me. Except for the mythic team, my collection can replicate all strategies.

4 Likes