PvP requirements HELP ME!

I’ve been reading some PvP discussions. In PvP (I’m not trying it yet) do I meet just ANYONE? (even with super strong Arks???) I’m nervous and I have only like, so little lvl 99 Arks. Am I ready? Oh wait here are MY best (meaning my lvl 99) Arks:

Pengboss

Glazio

Leviathan

Pyroviper

Duskroc

Archeonis

Twigster

Ventowyrm

Gremknight

(Is it safe to openly talk about my Arks’ ranks and stuff? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ) Hoping for a reply replies!

In PvP every ark is automatically put to level 75 with level 75 stats. your 99’s will drop to 75, and anything lower will be converted up to 75.

And you can talk about their anything relating to them

It’s not like someone is going to steal your strategy because that’s silly

My recommendation is get some fusions before you attempt to get into PVP, such as Omegawyrm and Angelon

A strong ark for beginners in PvP is Don Penguini, if you go to the first city and tap the tombstone then type in dragon island you get him.
He has a move called showdown it is like last stand( if he is the only monster alive it 700% extra damage) but is a AoE attack. He requires some set up with stunners and hasters (halopard is grate support ark) to be really good. If the combo works he easily take down 6-9 arks. 

There are different ranks for pvp as well, you start out in the rookie class so your not just thrown in the fire with really great teams. However, looking at your current arks you will be out gunned at first even in rookie class

Hey hunter in Asia! Glad to c a new member and a friend :wink:

Anyways yeah, definetily look for only 8*+ arks, except 2-3 support arks(I.e. Gremknight, Halopard, raioh).
Also have a strategy for sure. U also are gonna want some OMs when ur team is strong enough, and do the ID for egg only arks.

WOW thanks for the tip I never even noticed a tombstone in Orlen :smiley: :smiley: :D  can’t wait to train it.

you’re right :(  what do i do? i haven’t even gotten a cyberwyrm yet, i only have 3 cyberdrakes at the moment (literally)

I saw that there’re Orblings with different Diamond price. How come?

I can’t even get a Metallo since I heard that they’re important when it comes to capturing certain Arks… :frowning:

So you don’t get the orblings to make Kami in one swing

And it’s too late to get Cyber

New mission starts today and the cyber mission ended yesterday

NOOOOO what do I do with my 3 Cyberdrakes?!?!

:slight_smile: thanks to Don Penguini I finally finished Battle Arena S with Showdown.

I have a Puffoxin and in battle it only had Plague and Decay. When I tap it to see its info there’s supposed to be another twomoves, one called Volatile and one still unknown. Why isn’t it available in battle? is it my Puffoxin’s level?

Hold onto them until the mission becomes available again

:slight_smile: thank goodness.

what about my puffoxin problem?

The volatile move is a passive death revenge and the unknown is nothing

Passive…?

It only takes effect when your ark is killed. Other passives are applied to the other two arks currently in battle like charisma. They are not moves that can be activated by the player, they are applied to stats and activated automatically

Okay :)  i get it now thanks

HI~ I thought I was ready with some new Arks like Necodrake, Anubis, Plasmorex, Fireheart, Ventowyrm, Nilox and a few more. I’m just at Veteran League when this player with all Rank S Arks defeated me quickly. That person had all the good stuff like Osiriswyrm, Octoneer, Cryowyrm, Gearwolf and stuff…

It’s quite possible that they typically play in masters but someone beat them 3 times to they got bumped down to veterans

Look what happened to Stego + Charc. <_<