PvP related

@Dev_BRD, can you explain why Oni with speed 86 +9 outspeeds cobra with 87 speed +9??

With 1 frikkin second? Like we have to ask everytime to make things balanced??

This has always been like this. 1% difference means that they can outspeed maybe 1/20.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be like that !
I guess being legend has its perks ffs

Bdw, I know which players use Oni & have it +9, and every time it outspeeds cobra

It might be something to do with pots. i realised that at 50% or less the entrance speed is much greater than it would be at 80%++ if you apply it on pots (the more speed the less speed each pot gives) Idk but thats on my experience

I’ve experienced it myself while testing,

Like heaven +6 outspeeds zib +9, not once but several times .
Stratus +7 doing same against zib +9

So +9 cobra and oni are 1% apart but pots might have something to do that it happens so often. Only time ive had problems with this is when midas outsped fox but that happened way less (like 1/20)

It might be that legend pots give a greater entrance speed boost than epic pots , would make sense to me if that was the case.

Remember the slots as well. E.g if he had Oni in slot 1 and you had cobra in slot 4, that might be the reason.

Hmmm, i was doing scb with botanic gryph fl and for some reason gryph outsped botanic a lot more now than a week ago. Did they ninja something or was i just unlucky?

A lot of weird theories here.

1% speed difference is so small of course it’s going to be RNG who gets the turn first. Freezecobra will get it more than 50% of the time but not by too much more (maybe 2/3).

They do seem weird but these are facts.

I agree with monkey here , 1% or 50% a higher speed must go first with same pot numbers ! What kind of logic is that to make that +1 % be at the mercy of RNG god…

Might as well make all speed to zero and let the turns RNG please !

1 Like

@MonkeyDluffy has been going HAAM lately

2 Likes