PVP-Live Event (Important)

Hello monster friends,

I have a question about the pvp-live event.

Why start the monsters of my opponents ALWAYS before my, although they have the same speed? So I lose every game because I simply can not get to the train. What is the reason? This is not fair.

Hello monster friends,
I have a question about the pvp-live event.

Why start the monsters of my opponents ALWAYS before my, although they have the same speed? So I lose every game because I simply can not get to the train. What is the reason? This is not fair.

Maybe because your enemy’s monsters are potted while yours arent.

you mean because my opponents gives more of the special soak?

i dont understand :frowning:

my lavaronix start with 56sec, the lavaronix of my opponent start with 42sec. These are identical monsters with the same speed but still more than 15sec in between. what is the problem?

If your opponent put a Legendary Potion/s to his Lavaronix then its possible that his Lavaronix will go first before yours…

there are potions in the game. If you pot a monster, this monster gets faster

if you dont know Legendary Potion try to look in PVP Rewards and you will what is Legendary Potion

Ok, now I understand it. thank you all

How much portion make 15sec? +9 or is it already +3 - +4? I have 8 6-star portion and will not give all one monster

There is not a fixed amount, but the more you give the faster he gets

thanks guys.

After which I gave 5 potion my lavaronix, equal 4/5 battles won.

I really hope the devs do something to TT

you aren’t the only one mate, tt is back in almost all high level frontlines again now it’s irritating

I allways hate TT mons then i got mecha and zephy i still hate then but they made my pvp team much stronger:D
100sec restriction before TT will solv all problems with TT move

No, that just makes pvp from whose TT is first to who kills TT first.

A 100 second restriction on TT would kill all team turns. There are to many fast chronokillers out there that would wipe them out. Wouldn’t even be worth taking TT at that point. And that might be your point but trust me with out TT you’ll be complaining about stuns and Leo way more than you do now. TT is a necessity in this game with the way the designed the game with stuns and high tu monsters. With out TT many other monsters would be worthless as well because of how slow they are and how much setup they require.

Great rick but great reward guys TT is way too OP to not use it
People wil probably put TT on mid/end game and we probably see new FLs
With devs limited legends spam now raizen,zib,geo and company are pretty common legends and TT FL is no common as it was before
50sec before TT would be good or give TT ight TU 200sec

I just hate how all the viable top 50 frontlines except for bane require limited legends. And I have none at all.

I agree with you here

No they dont zard. I have seen top 50 fl with only super epics and many with normal legendaries including myself i use 2 normal legendaries and 2 super epic fl. So your statement is false and the best tip for you is git gud

Gonna have to warn you for that one.