PVP-Live Event (Important)

What zard is saying is not 100% true, but most (and by most i say 90%+) of the teams at top 50 has limited legenderies at front, not to mention at later points. Well, those are much better legenderies then the normal pool so what can we do…

And by the way i usually manage to slip into top 50 too, and my only limited legendery is atra, who isnt on FL. So there is another counter exemple :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah i remenber your atra :smiley: you got me twice this PVP
Gg btw

I wish my wifi didn’t go out every 10 seconds. So I can’t really do pvp right now unfortunately :confused:

Note that my complaint isn’t one of “I can’t progress and be a top player because of my legend pool” but instead one of “I find pvp frusturating because I am shoehorned into a very small number of strategies and I can’t experience the vast number of others that are out there because of my legend pool.” I did say the wrong thing to get that point across though lol. And I should’ve said most, not all.

This is why I hate not having any limited legends. Because the limited legends just add a new dimension to all teams you put them in. So all my teams feel 1 dimensional. I don’t have Shivadragon to create a good defensive midgame. I don’t have raizen or enough shocking entrances to create a fun stun team. I can’t even think about a disruption team as I have no motordragon or tinkerclaus. You get the point here.

This doesn’t mean I just give up. Most of the reason I don’t place top 50 quite so much anymore is because being there is boring. Just plain boring for me. So I spend a whole bunch of time trying to make the rest of my legends work together in interesting ways and hopefully one of these days I will be able to come up with a viable completely defensive midgame.

I literally have almost every poison monster I need to make a completely legitimate poison team. Chromera counters included. But playing a poison team in pvp for 8 months in a row to stay in top 50 really sucks the fun out of the game.

The game is about having fun right? If I can’t have fun being top 50 then why should I try so hard to get there?

I remember you, gg mate :slight_smile:

(Important)