Pvp cheaters making pvp impossible

Please do not get into a fight, guys. Subtle teasing is fine but please do not take things to heart.

And be nice. <_<

I know what you’re talking about ArkMage. They just have all of these shiny teams… right now, I wouldn’t PvP at all. Just work on improving your team.

^Aye, this is a game, and we should be a friendly and close community.

Anyways…again, it is very possible to beat those cheaters…but again, a handful of the people you are accusing are probably legit. I’m not saying that you should pay to play though. I don’t, and I have a good amount of egg-onlys and a decent number of S class powerhouses.

It’s called farming and timing eggs…and lack of sleep, but who cares? Ahahaha.

Although I do feel like battling OXambi, as I always appreciate going toe-to-toe with powerful monsters. Individual strategy and ability to change plans are both very important, unlike your standard “stun, sacrifice, stun, sacrifice, heal, showdown” method.

Hasn’t it been said a quintillion times that all cheaters will be kicked in the next update? I don’t mean to be harsh but it’s been confirmed and confirmed and confirmed… Just stay away from PvP until they ARE removed if you’re THAT persistent on having a fair system. That’s what I do, anyway.

Yep, already established that on page 1. I just joined the forum yesterday. Derp.

On the bright side, if they do this patch and ban right, I have a feeling forumers are gonna be treated to a massive drama bomb.

That method is very noobish , and easy to work around of . Yea let pvp oxAmbivalenz is my center

Yeah, knock back will crush it. Lol. Either way, dread wolf survives showdown. It’s hard to lose to that method if one is experienced.

…unless Don gets a TON of bonus actions.

And yeah, later…I’m busy today. I’ll send you an invite soon enough :wink:

I’ve won many match ups thought to be impossible simply through pure tactic and having a team that is effective for that tactic, as of an hour ago the game has changed and won’t allow the same tactic…?? (Stun > haste x3 > showdown = victorious)

And the method as noobish as it may seem is more then effective, if done right no bonus actions or luck is required just knowledge…?

So much angst in here.

S grade Sanders is something that you can’t take likely, y’know…

It’s probably not working because your opponents have monsters that won’t die due to showdown.

And yes, it is “noobish” and no, it is not effective. Knock back will crush the method, as will having strong ending monsters.

I wouldn’t say the cheap stun sacrifice method noobis, they are stupid if only relying on the showdown but combined with a decent line up, they could kill hard, last stand/showdown is genery the last effort

^exactly.

In other words…“junk, Kentucky, thunder fox, haste, healers, and Don Penguini” is bad.

Uhh…“insert awesome stuff, angelon, pegasion, penguini, 9.5+, and Dreadwolf” is good. Some nice combos can be pulled off. Example…use haste, use send back, use throw, use double kick, use offering, use sendback, use throw, use offering, use showdown. just in case the opponent is prepared for Penguini, you can change your strategy to rely on Dreadwolf instead, go heavy hitting with your monsters and use Penguini’s aftermath to your advantage, etc. Penguini should NOT be what you rely on as a main strategy. Instead, use it as a last resort or trump card.

Uhh please don’t go around telling people my line up XD

The reason this tactic no longer works is not because the last arkadians of my opponents team are too powerful, it’s simply because every single time I set up the strategy I can take upto 12 monsters consecutively with don penguini (no bonus actions)
Then when the last three come out its sets me back by 180tu every time (therefor allowing my opponents last three to have an attack each) :confused:

I have nothing over 9 stars and have taken out multiple team set ups packed much higher quality arkadians such as S rank omegawyrms and destructors. Now the game has changed to favour those who have those overpowered monsters instead of tactic??

This because you only rely on showdown, stun skin mess you up

Set up better strategy, destructor is overwhelmingly easy to be killed, no i won’t say high end ark doesn’t matter but i believe high end ark without strategy is very easy to kill

Did I tell u about my massive fail before? I lost to someone like u

Any chance the team started with basics like metallodious and no doubt finished unavoidably?
I’m over it now, simply going to have to knuckle down and get better arks instead of complaining :wink:

Lol. Didn’t realize that you used that. xD