PvP Battle Arena v2.0

We could have a pvp without the list of restrictions until the new season starts.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry it may disappoint you because we are not planning to make changes to the ranked PvP section. Instead, we aim to make it easier to obtain all PvP rewards, rather than requiring 85 wins and 40,000 RPs.

We will revisit the requirement for obtaining the new monster in ranked PvP to see if 300 monsters is still too muchā€¦

6 Likes

I hope you donā€™t mean what I think you might think I meant about what the new PvP system may be.

19 Likes

This would be way too competitive lol

I am sorry the text is a bit confusing. Everyone can be a grand champion just like everyone does in the offline story.

4 Likes

Make it fair for all timezones at least. There is a ton of very easy solutions to this issue since this game has only one global server.

1 Like

I hope I donā€™t have to wait too long for the next ranking, in the end itā€™s the only interesting thing about the neo for me and Iā€™m bored waiting so long

It would be amazing :star_struck:. Though I bet it would add to the cleanup required here on the forumā€¦

2 Likes

Oh VKC you know how to tickle my pickle :partying_face:

I dare you to make Ores as part of the rewards :wink:

3 Likes

First time,I thought u Will remove monthly pvp ranked and change to new league systemā€™. :sweat_smile:

lol I am sorry this is not gonna happen.

5 Likes

The idea is great, the key in this game is to help new users adapt the game to them and not abandon it, so the game will have more active players, I think they are positive steps, I think the main problem for new users players decide to leave the game in days or months is not finding a community to interact with, if I had not found a clan I would not be playing neo monster right now, I think that although it would be a difficult system to do, it is worth thinking about. , new users would be supported by players who speak their same language and explain the fundamentals of the game since it is a fairly complex game

2 Likes

Sir, thank you for everything you have done. You should do more PVE activities that are suitable for new players.

1 Like

The difficulty of most of the activities of neo Monsters now makes new players hesitant

1 Like

Heart breaker. What a rollercoaster

Say bye to the Gem Shrine :rofl::rofl:

No I meant they lower the hatch rates for everything if we get more gems. Or they increase gem cost per egg back to 5 and packs to 50.

1 Like

Well
I hope they didnā€™t, actually are around +2k monster

I thought less legendary potions tbh :joy:

mantiferno icon looks dope btw. so does the one of toad from super marioā€¦

Congrats,this idea about the new sistem of pvpredwars is very good ,I canā€™t waiting for to see the news icons