PvE events suggestions

Ok so PvE events kind of get stale after a while, right? Why not revitalize than a bit by adding some new elements? It’d be a breath of fresh air.

OKKULT’S INVITATION: see here

TIME ATTACK: maybe add an additional 0 cost level where you do ALL round 12 levels as well as the wormhole battles, with the chance to switch teams in between a match and the other.

It would be a speedrun level where you have to complete the run as quickly as possible.

Your time would then appear on a world ranking, with special rewards/icons for the speediest ones.
I think this would fit greatly an event like Time Attack!

ISLAND CHALLENGE: since the first two days are a bit of a slog, due to all teams being the same, why not making 4/5★ monsters more accessible earlier on?

This would make the initial battles more various. The event is otherwise good and by far the best one for me.

ULTIMATE CHALLENGE: this one is cool too, maybe implement boss battles in the event instead of certain gatekeepers?

Could be a nice thing and also testing ground for PvE story boss battles.

DUNGEON CHALLENGE: what if you had the opportunity to catch monsters, at a low chance, and use them in the event only?

For example, you can have one captured monster at a time, and you can add it in your team before venturing into the dungeon.

If it dies, it’s lost forever. If you catch another one, it replaces the old one once you get back from the dungeon.

GARCIA’S GAME OF HORDES: dunno

SHOWDOWN TOWER: what if each trainer dropped a badge (Beritus badge, Elian badge, Gloria badge, Jenna badge etc.) and, if you collected all of them, through multiple runs and get to the final floor, you unlock the ultimate final challenge?

Of course, this means greatly reducing the cost of the battles. Idk this one sounds really cheesy but I’m a huge (J)RPG fan and I love stuff like this

WHALE’S TREASURE: I love this event and can’t think of anyway to improve it.

I probably forgot some events, anyways I hope the Devs at least consider adding some spice to PvE events!

2 Likes

This is nice . It can be a new event altogether.

Buuuuut , island challenge is that … Somewhat

1 Like

True!

Yeah Island Challenge is very controversial. Many loathe it but some others (me included) absolutely love it.

For ic it’s simple. Give everyone the same choices so it’s not ruined by rng.

For goh you can get random mons In your team you don’t have to remove any you will just get one
For rookie-0
For advance-1
And so on
It will be fun ether you can get a very good mon or a very bad mon

Tbh I would prefer new events that will have some sort of new battle system

1 Like

That would be cool too, but since the Online Content achievements exist, it’s unlikely they’ll just do away with old events

1 Like

I want a new monster in monster hunting that would be cool

Yes, I think everybody would like new islands to explore and enslave monsters from!

Ya just like we Train them from the time they were born cuz we hatched them

Double battle system :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. 2players vs2players. A clan system

Get Okkult and that shop girl badge. To unlock ultimate challenge in showdown tower

2vs2 would be a disaster without someone you trust, which can be difficult given time zones and work hours

Yep. Ik. But a clan. Will work out. Like having clan tournament. Rewards as other players suggested

Not all us are In clan

Bruh u don’t understand. Anyone can join any clan. Clan will be available after like after reaching hero rank 40 or 50. So everyone will join a clan. And we get rewarded in clan tournament. And a chat system will be a very useful thing in the game. Not like our clans which are present now. Everyone will join cuz they need reward atleast

Some nice ideas here. The Devs have already done a good job breathing some more life into each event, making them much better built for both newer and older players. There can always be more improvements.

I was initially against the idea of anything more being added to Time Attack (there’s already a rush with the wormhole battles - second half of the event has only 4 days so it’s ~2 days to get stuff done then 2 for wormhole battles). However, it does sound like a lot of fun to have a leaderboard for how quickly we can clear a series of preset battles.

Tbh they’ve already done this over and over. We start getting more 5-7* monsters on the second day so honestly I don’t know where all the fuss comes from in the first 24-48 hours. Teams aren’t all the same and progress shouldn’t be too slow unless you get unlucky. Things get easier as you get more high quality monsters, which is ultimately why I think people find the later part of the event better and they want the stuff sooner. By the end we have more legendaries than we have slots in a team. I really think it’s balanced well now and if anyone finds progress slow to begin with they can wait for a legendary or two.

2 Likes

Thanks! I love PvE content as much as PvP and I think the Devs always did a good job with PvE management, still I think there are endless possibilities to improve.

I agree progress isn’t slow, but the teams do all look alike. The monsters you’re 100% going to see in every team the first day are Dracomander/Parasardon, Stun Burst island monsters, Poison Touch + Poison Eater monsters and protectors with Purify. The first days aren’t slow to play, just boring.

1 Like

How doe

I hope every event have new icon

like : IC ,Okult,Whale treasure,

1 Like