Existing events

Hey guys

Been thinking of ways to spice up existing events and thought it might make for some interesting discussion. Get some ideas below!

PvP - No restrictions, but a 7 second turn timer. This would be class and add a whole new dimension.

Alternatively, start the timer on 7 seconds, but seconds spared are added to your next turn (This will have to be capped to prevent BM/ Abuse

Island Challenge - More monster drops, but as well as monsters you could select a potion for the event. For example the options are: Monster - Monster - 3 Legend potions. You could even include an option in the later rounds that allows you to migrate one of your own monsters as a drop too. So 3 legend pots - Monster - Migrate

Dungeon Challenge. Monsters you gain during matches are added to the next battle. Eg Nebelronix. The difficulty may have to be adjusted accordingly. Atra and Auro are forbidden.

Occults challenge - Instead of an immunity, one section could be where you can’t see the incoming monster. The reduced timer idea could also work here.

@Dev_VKC If you wanna give me a job just ask :wink:

4 Likes

I liked everything except the pvp part

PvP - 7 seconds is too tight. 10 seconds would be better but in reality it should be 15 seconds to account for people having slower connection. I think that would make a fun PvP special rule. If it works out badly then it can simply not be repeated.

Island Challenge - To be honest, I think legendary potions would get in the way of drafting potentially good legendaries and while it’s a great aspect of the event you can have multiple copies of the same monster the “migrate” mechanic would simply encourage grabbing monsters it’s good to have multiple copies of. I know a lot of people are always asking for changes to this event but I think it’s great right now.

Dungeon Challenge - This tweak would alter the team building requirements to make it less unique compared to the other events. No sense in this I think.

Okkult’s Invitation - I love the ideas of hiding the next enemy in line as well as adding a timer to your turns.

1 Like

They just need to give free hatch or chance to awaken myth