Problem after Update !!!

problem occurs after update . Current events are reset for 1 day and the player must play again. so we lost a few days of playing like the Balance event . Dev please check and extend ev Balance and Wl so we can get all the gifts

4 Likes

This happened to me as well after the update my progress in Whales treasure was lost

2 Likes

I see. @VNchaohunter @DMG_UnholyPrem Could you please private message me your friend codes?
We will take a look. Sorry for the issues.

here is my frcode 70482845 and my friend frcode 78370879

1 Like

It seems the issue is occurred by using restore codes when the event progress is not saved properly.
We are sorry for the issue and support will issue nectar (L) x3 to your accounts for the tickets lost.

Could you please let us know what kind of situation you used the restore code? For example, right after certain battles.

Thank you for understanding.

2 Likes

Before the update I logged out of my current login and logged in another restore code to play. After downloading the update, I got my restore code again, but the problem appeared

Same as @VNchaohunter I also did the same after completing my tickets in whales treasure .After update when I went back to my main id the progress was lost.
Btw thx for your support

Thank you for the feedbacks!
And sorry again for the troubles :cry:

3 Likes