Post Game Online Content

You can only be part of a specific guild on one file.

You can be part of a different guild on a different file.

Most people play one on profile anyways. The only reason I’m saying that you cannot join the same guild on many files is to prevent abuse.

I can create ASDUBGIG on file 1.

I can join awghialwugwug on file 2.

But I cannot join ASDUBGIG on file 2

Do I know how it’ll work? Nope. :smiley:

But your guild wont show up on other saves? And you cant control your guild unless its on that one save?

Edit: Tiberius ninjad me

"I can create ASDUBGIG on file 1.

But I cannot join ASDUBGIG on file 1"

Shouldn’t you can not join ASDUBGIG on file 2?   Seeing as you made that guild on file one?  >.>

Dont bother updating if you already posted it because most likely, I was just slow to send. ^^;

Edit: what pred asked. Misread your post

typo, I meant

"I can create ASDUBGIG on file 1.

But I cannot join ASDUBGIG on file 2"

Alright just making sure. :3

So what will happen to the guild if you delete the save file

Ahahaha. Alrighty then, folks.

Glad that we worked out some details regarding this idea. Until we get any form of confirmation, it’ll remain an idea.

Now…I have to take notes on a chapter of the textbook. Test is tomorrow, notes are due tomorrow…err…today…12:30AM…so yeah. bye everyone.

Kook - have the devs add this when you click “delete”

“Are you SURE you want to delete this file?” (Yes/no)

If yes…

“Are you REAALLLY sure you want to delete this file?” (yes/no)

If yes…

“REALLLY?” {Shut up, yes…or No, I just suck at life and couldn’t get the hint)

Lol…naw. Make it so that the captain that was promoted first is made guild leader when a leader resigns.

Probably whoever is second in command would become leader.

Later, it was fun discussing this with you!

That makes sense

Yeah, I’ll get going too. Thanks for the brain food everyone, it’ll be a feast tonight. x>

Aka you gave me a bunch to think about haha

Hopefully this can be implemented or at least considered, sounds epic

EDIT: How about each clan having elemental boosts? Like an elemental ocarina but with no drawbacks and affects everyone. Im assuming ocarinas dont affect guild wars too.

So ruby clan has boosts in fire. Emerald clans have earth boosts. Etc

Only thing I’m afraid of happening in guilds is having one super OP guilde and other not so good ones that can’t compete.

But it would be hard to prevent…Maybe limit the member capacity inside one guilde ? Or only let a guilde go to war with another if they have the same average of diamonds and player number ? 

As for another idea : Why not create an online map (as already suggested) where you’re limited in your number of fights per day and on that map would spawn the event arcs from the previous seasons that are over ? That way they are still hard to get yet available ? Or some other way to get them win an online feature ?  (If you haven’t guessed I really want those arcs to be available for everyone at the end of the season :p)

1 Like

Item bag … I would like to be able to collect lv boosters or grade boosters ect instead of having to force use them .

1 Like

I agree to this ten fold :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow this clan thing sounds exactly like clash of clans…but I like it!

1 Like

What if you had the choice at the beginning of the event to choose between 2 or more monsters. When you make your choice you become a member of that monsters faction. Then, when you complete the mission, you get added to the pool of members of that faction that completed the mission. Then, after the mission is completed, the winning faction is awarded the monster they chose to represent and the second, third, forth, etc. teams can get lesser rewards; gold eggs, grade booster, etc. this way they get a choice of rare monsters, meaning you could easily re-release event monsters more frequently, the players have a high chance of getting a monster, and no matter what everyone gets something.

1 Like

Oh, is it? Darn…oh well.

1 Like

It has elements from Knights and Dragons does too.  They do have an issue with a few guilds rocking the top spot on each guild war.  Nothing wrong with a few similarities.  This game is unlike either of those two games, as far as I can tell.  Never played Clash of Clans.

Back to some other ideas for me:  In the online map, a daily single player mission would be cool.  I loved this in another game I used to play until they took that feature away.  I was darn disappointed.  What I imagine is that it would be like the side quests in the current single player.  It just would be in a different town, and a different character needing you to do something different each day/week.  The quests should be tougher, geared toward a Master.  Maybe a super tough boss to defeat, or if you had a way to collect certain required collectible items found randomly around the map.  Maybe certain Arks drop these collectibles that you can turn in to complete the mission for a reward like a fusion recipe,  a fusion ingredient, or something else appropriate to the level of difficulty of the mission.  Maybe you can acquire the mission daily and then finish it for as long as it takes.  The Spacetime studios “Legend” games are like this.  

How about an infinite type dungeon with no portals?  You try to get as deep as you can in one run with your team?  There could be a leaderboard.

Another game which I found really intriguing but quit due to its overload of micromanaging your team is Defender of Texel.  Possibly the coolest thing about that game is the 3 different online missions that they cycle through, each lasting a week.  One is a single player mission very much like the current OM.  Another is a team raid where you form up sort of randomly with other players active at that particular moment to fight a raid boss. These guys are so tough that one person cannot defeat them, but they can do some damage.  And as a team working together, you slowly grind down the boss until he is defeated.  Players get rewards in line with their contribution, and a bonus to whoever finishes off the boss with a killing blow.  Random is better so that you aren’t grouped with the same players over and over.  Sometimes you might be the stronger player and other times the weaker link.  

The third format is one I am more foggy on, but I think it’s team vs. team.  You fight the other teams players getting points for each one you defeat.  Each player on your team tries to do the same until the team with the most points wins.  These rounds usually last about an hour or so.  If a teams players aren’t online, I think maybe the AI takes over?  JJChen also played this so maybe he can help me with the gaps.  Anyway, elements of these ideas would be really cool to work into HI in a new way specific to HI.

OH SNAP!  Just had another idea…  And then I forgot it… BUT WAIT!  I remembered again…

This, I think could be implemented easily within your current framework.  Let the current Online missions be repeatable, but with increased difficulty.  Maybe give a portion of the top finishers of Level 1 the top prize.  Everyone else gets a golden mission egg.  But then you advance to Level 2 where the monsters are a bit harder and another portion of top finishers can get the top prize for beating the Level 2 boss (but only if they haven’t been the first set to beat level 1.  Then you advance to level 3 where it increases the difficulty again for the whole set of X dungeon levels up to the boss.  And again, the first X% of players to beat the level 3 boss and haven’t already received a prize get the top prize.  This could continue as many levels of difficulty as you want.  But would definitely keep players playing for more of the week long run of the OM than just the first few hours.  And it would provide impetus for everyone to continue to improve their overall team and not just their PVP team, to do better and get farther in the OM missions.

1 Like

Well Jemni I tought of giving the OM diffulicty look at this thread:

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/1134-suggestion-to-make-the-om-better-for-everyone/

1 Like

What about rental monsters? You choose a set of monsters from a preset group given to you by the game and use those compete against other players.

You wouldn’t have to worry about hacking so much in that case.

1 Like