Post Game Online Content

Cost for making a guild depends fully on the developer and the nature of the game.  For something like Hunter Island…I would say make it a bit on the expensive size (in game currency of course).  It would dis encourage people from making troll or spam guilds.

1 Like

Why diamonds? Maybe gold, so there’s another use for it? x> 

Your plot sounds good, though I can’t offer much insight on that, mostly because I’m bad at it. ^^:

1 Like

I don’t want to pay actual money to get access to a feature that is so elaborate and a major selling point for me that is built after I just bought the game.  I think diamonds or another currency would be better.

1 Like

But you would be able to join a guild for free, right? It’s just that you could make your very own guild for real money. 

You can also make the gold price 2000 gold or so, which is given free in the storyline so you don’t really have to buy gold to make one. It’ll be up to you on how to spend it: on eggs, on cards, or on guilds?

1 Like

I said diamonds because this is basically like a team-version of PvP. It would tie the two together, really.

You can make it silver and gold based if you want…it would definitely increase profit, make people more interested, etc. It’s a win-win situation.

And yes, creating it will have a cost…joining is free…it’s by request, so the leader and captains can decline or accept.

And thanks. The plot can be fixed later…it was written very quickly on my phone…so yeah…the main idea is that there should be a portal to another map, and we can find Divine Stones in the current world…Again, the Aquatic Stone is maybe a prized jewel of the Snowy Kingdom, and is a prize for a medium-sized questline…Maybe the Terra Stone is the first one you encounter, and it is naturally found through a cave that appears after an earthquake. Close to Orlen, Casper points it out…Maybe it could be due to the aftershock of your fight with tiamat? Oh, that’s a good idea…and then The Inferno Stone is really that red gem you found in the volcano, but it was stolen by _insertpplhere_ and you have to chase after, etc…and then the Air Stone found…actually, idk…you get the idea. And again, once you find the stone, a new colored portal is opened in the special divine map, taking you to a dungeon. Make them…50 floors? At the very bottom, you run into an Eternal Guardian and you fight it, and then it respects you and joins you as a monster at S rank, level 1…

1 Like

okay you get around 2500 during the story right?  So what happens when someone buys some golden eggs not knowing about this guild thing cost gold.  Then when they want to create it what happens?  They figure out they don’t have enough and get upset.  I understand where you are coming from, I just happen to disagree.

1 Like

How about this…if we make it gold, call it 1000…silver…call it 500,000…diamonds, 20,000

Or maybe we can make it so that the players can choose any one of these to make a guild?

If someone’s rich, use gold…if someone has spent a lot of time in single player, silver…if he/she is a PvPer, use diamonds.

1 Like

Would it be possible to make another savefile, get the gold, buy the guild, and switch accounts?

Because thinking about that sort of hurts my brain. How would this connect? Is it possible to join your own guild from another savefile?

EDIT: I love the choice to pay differently.

1 Like

(read my last post)

Err…Hmmm…don’t think so, but it shouldn’t be necessary if we do what I said above.

1 Like

Well it depends.  Now that I think about this more and more, the developers would need a server to hold all this information.  Then how will they have it where when a person joins a guild, would it be linked via gamecenter or savefile?  If save file how will people identify others in the guild?   :slight_smile:

edit: Enjoy the   :ph34r: Kooka?

1 Like

Sorry, Im on mobile so i dont have that awesome box that tells you if you have been ninjad or not

It may be unnecessary but Im just not getting it. As in… will leader ship be changed between save files if this is the case? How will be know the leaders? Game center?

Edit: pred ninjad me. :c

1 Like

Probably through gamecenter.

And I don’t see the point in joining your own guild. You will be the leader of that guild on the save file you created it on.

Again, I SUCK with technology. I have no idea how this will be coded. It’s just an idea. xD

1 Like

Then if I get onto another save file am I still in the guild I joined?  (Just playing devils advocate here.)

Edit: OH MAN TWO NINJAS IN A ROW!!!

1 Like

I mean if you made it on file A, can you access it on file B? If so, will you be a leader? If so, wouldn’t this allow people to have a save with awesome arks, create another save to get free gold, and potentially abuse it?

Edit: pred stop ninjaing me man

1 Like

No, you won’t be in the same guild as your other file.

Thought I said that earlier…

1 Like

You said guild leader.  I was wondering if that would still apply to regular members.  Also I wonder if I will ninja kooka again.

Er… If you think you probably did. Im just bad at forgetting details.

But how would the game detect that?.. Brain food haha

Edit: YES YOU DID PRED ;7; stoppp

No. Save files should always be separate. Diamonds don’t transfer over, monsters don’t, gold doesn’t, guilds shouldn’t.

And how? Idk. I’m bad with techy stuff.

So you are saying you can only play guilds with one save file?

No what I’m getting is that you can join three guilds over three saves.