Post Game Online Content

Rental is the Same as summoned by another ark

1 Like

I think on the game when you get your hunter license it has a unique code and the first four digits equal which mission you get that week so theres a better chance of winnig so example say im 0000 that week i get to do mossgolem mission or if my card starts with0002 i get to do meowzard mission and then theres two a pools and b pools just think of the people with 0002 not existing and not counting for 0000 prizes if you need more explanation please ask 

1 Like

Not a bad idea, but I’m wanting something that keeps the OM fun for more than an hour.  Unless Hard is like 100 levels or something.  Actually I’d love it if I could just do the easy version for an E if I didn’t care about the monster that much and just wanted to add to my collection.

With being able to repeat at increasing difficulties you shift the focus off of speed a bit and onto team strength.  Some people might be able to grind away over a few days and still get a top prize at level 9 difficulty or something.  And they aren’t competing against the speed demons because those people already got their prize at level 1 difficulty.

1 Like

I believe the weekly safari would be awesome. And I believe people would play that probably more than OM. But add a twist now that a lot of people are collecting massive amounts of gold make it so that no gold cards can be used to also make interesting and difficult and have semi rare to rare arks and one super rare and make it so that it’s “S” rank and you could only face it once and if you kill it the you don’t see it anymore and maybe put either the pre-evolve form of it or the fusion material ark in the safari also but make it just as rare and not necessarily “S” rank but you could face it more than once. That way instead of missions nobody is racing and everyone is working just as hard to get the ark so that everyone gets an equal chance to get the ark.

Maybe I’m day dreaming here but I see this as a good incentive to keep playing the game to get the ark instead of just beating the game and waiting for every Saturday at 5pm. Although I keep playing the infinite dungeon none stop but I keep losing lol

1 Like

What about extending the single player missions like u did in dragon island blue

1 Like

In defender of texel, we had a pvp battle event, i was thinkin we could have somethin kind of like that here. so what about a island,where you can only use 3 ahrkadions, not part of the single player islands, where you can go for a pvp event, where instead of initiating battles with wild arkadions, you initiate a battle with another random player on the islands first three arkadions. so if you are on the same spot on the island as another player, it initiates a battle between the two people. you can only battle once per square, and every hour you can do the square again. each time you win a battle, you gain say 100 points. those with the highest score at the end of the week win the monster. if nobody is on the sqare you are on, it randomly picks 3 arkadions to battle for 25 points.

prizes (using destructor as an example)

top scorer: 5 s rank deletroids plus 500 gold and a grade booster
second place: 4 s rank deletroids plus grade booster
third place: 3 s rank deletroids plus grade booster
4-200: 2 s rank deletroids and 5000 siver
201-350: 1 s rank deletroid and 4000 silver
351-500: 3000 silver and 1 a rank deletroid
501- rest: 1000 silver and 1 b rank deletroid

Points prizes:

100 points: mission egg
200 points: 500 silver
300 points: level booster
500 points: 1000 silver
1000 points: mission egg
2000 points: level booster
4000 points: grade booster
6000 points: mission egg
7000 points: 2000 silver
8000 points: level booster
10000 points: gold mission egg
15000 points: 1 a rank deletroid
20000 points: mission egg
30000 points: mission egg
40000 points: level booster
50000 points: mission egg
100000: astroleon
may need more points prizes or make them higher, depends on how far you think people will get or how much time people will spend on this getting points

the 100000 prize being one of those egg only monsters could potentially solve the problem of those people without egg only monsters not being able to get them, and having to wait for the event.

1 Like

Clan wars / guild wars would be fun as long as it doesn’t end up like knights and dragons were rainbow room won every single war and only let people who spent hundreds of dollars on gems per war into the guild. Make it fair for everyone and I’d play it.

1 Like

I vote for this!
Sry for reporting i thought this would add to the original post
Reposting*. I hate my phone but if I shut off my autocorrect I can’t drunk text

1 Like

That’s what we were thinking n.n

Maybe like tiers too. Guilds are in certain leagues. Legendary, Elite, Veteran, Experienced, and Novice. Novice is unranked through those below the top 70%. Experienced is those who rank in the top 50%-69% area. Veteran guilds are ranked at the top 20-49%. Elite Guilds are those ranked between 10-19%. And Legendary guilds are the top 10% of the world. Guilds fight between their respective leagues.

1 Like

Quoting my post I made in a different topic:

What needs to happen is there needs to be more to the missions, so that they don’t end right away.

Maybe missions should be made in such a way to where they are sort of broken up into sub-missions throughout the week. What I mean is, for each sub-mission (which occurs in intervals throughout the week), you complete a specific task that leads to having something. Maybe it will lead to having one first form of the monster.

Then you wait for the next sub-mission, which will give the next fusion ingredient. 

And the next… etc. So if it takes five monsters to fuse into the final one, you can have five sub-missions, each giving one. 

Those sub-missions could either be dungeon runs, or some other type of activity (to add some variety).

This way, you’re more actively doing things throughout the week instead of it ending so fast. 

How does this work with the whole pool idea? You can put a % restriction on each sub-mission, possibly. But that would take some deeper thinking.

1 Like

Admin I was wondering if you could do something like a beta update. I was wondering if you could do this like you did DIB. (atleast I am almost sure u did.) Like for example how the Beta Testers got a new ark to test that we didn’t have, but we will soon have, maybe we could get the new arks that you guys are making(the ice vulture thingy?) The Betas got new arks to test through PvP for one diamond. So maybe we can get a knew ark that is to be released in the future or maybe get it through a Sub-Mission (Ashley’s Idea) if you guys approve of the whole sub-mission thingy. Thank you for hearing me out. And please consider. Im not quite sure what the coding is like for something like this but if the betas were able to do it maybe this could work too.

We got them to test…not necessarily keep them originally

That was a technical glitch that would’ve destroyed our progress in the game so they let us keep the ones we tested.

So why would they give out future OM arks for free?

If (and a big if at that) they gave them out for free, they shouldn’t be allowed to partake in PvP until they’ve been fully tested and officially released, e.g. only used in ID and elsewhere in the story (if you haven’t beaten it yet).

Basically, that would require taking those people off the main game and making a separate version for them and to do it for very single player?

That’s not possible, as Apple limits the number of beta testers

So no, no giving out free arks just to test for everyone

Only reason the betas got to keep them because they would’ve had to delete everything and start over on all the bug data the Devs had and we had

no I don’t mean the ones that u guys have already tested I just mean the ones that we could get as of the update. Apparently it is possible. My source will not be named’

Yes, that means more will be added, it does not necessarily mean that we will get free new arks to our teams

So they won’t be beta arks, they’ll just be added to the game

Huge difference…

so do u approve?

No

Monthly grade booster yes

Monthly ark, no

Tib… Both of your suggestions sound awesome! The one about guilds reminds me of clash of clans but they sound like they would make really fun things

Thanks, kit. :slight_smile:

People say that a lot, apparently. I’ve never played Clash of clans before…seems fun.