❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

Pair means there needs to be another flutterdrake on the battlefield to use that spell.

Noxdrake needs 2 more shadow type monsters on the battlefield to use it’s blood move.

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

For some reason I can only play online when I’m connected to wifi?? I could play with my mobile data no problem not so long ago…

Is it a bug? Nulltron is a stun Monsters
This is the second time for me that it happened
The skill STUN KILLER fron my scaleguard not show Nulltron as a target, just show as a target the red dragon (Tridrakhan)

Please tell me someone what is happening

The stun move is on the secret skill of Nulltron. If Nulltron does not have the secret skill unlocked it is not weak to stun killer.

1 Like

I am not been able to access online activities as it says preparing download and no it’s not my network as everything else is working fine just this game ,that too for last 7 8 hours.

I’ve been having this problem for a very long time now. The game automatically closes after sometime when using it. This really frustrating as I lose PvP battles and showdown tower challenges automatically due to this problem. I’ve tried reinstalling and updating the game but nothing seems to solve the problem. Please help @Dev_VKC.

I did the rare egg and got tiamoz the little poison wormy guy then my game crashed and he disappeared. Help me please.

Get rekted.

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD there is a small bug with turned off sound and using the filter in monster selection. It always bypass the settings and will make a sound of selecting

Contact support at shopsupport@zigzagame.net
Let them know your issue and friend code. They should be able to help you out easily.

I noticed a bug(?) with Grovodeus, if it uses retreat and the Spriggolo uses revive summoner a second Grovodeus appears although the first one is still alive, someone I battled in Pvp used it that often so he had 4 Grovodeus.

It’s not a bug, it’s supposed to be used that way.

Idk how you think that’s a bug. It’s intended behavior.

So in stunnless pvp stun revenge still works? Crono used summon guardians and they stunned my team after killing? Still won the match. But not sure if it’s a bug or intended

MY 2 MYTHIC MONSTERS TURN INTO INVALID!!!
WTF …AFTER I ULTRA EVOLVED THEM I GAVE THEM TP FRUITS JUST FOR FUN THEN I TRAIN THEM AFTER THAT THEY EVOLVED INTO FINAL FORM … HARLEKING AND HASKEGON IN MY EXCITEMENT I STRAIGHT AHEAD IN PVP THEN AFTER LOADING IT SAY INVALID!!! WTF!!! PLSS HELP DEVS!!! PLSS GIVE ME BACK MY MYTHIC MONSTERS!!! PLSSSS USERNAME:SECRET EVOLVED

Dont use Caps and dont double post. This is a thread for new bugs but yours already was addressed by developers.

oh sorry ive been shock about what happen

Bug connexion server app for this 7am :cry::cry:
Its ok :ok_hand: :+1::smile:

1 Like

Could you fix the unexpected buff to earlier forms of mythics in pve? @Dev_BRD it is not first time such bugs occurred.
E.g. in scb lv1, Frostwings had just 3200 defense, but my warca aoe just made 600 dmg!