❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

Seems there was a mix up with some monster indexes, making him sometimes instead of Prismpaw.

Confirmed: once finish the last battle of easy level, this frog would be 100% unlocked.

Anyway, those 7 normal mythics do have some problems in MonsterDex if we do not own them.

If you use a move like quick charge which takes 1 second, why does an enemy monster that has 2 seconds before it’s move jump you?

Because devs haven’t been able to fix that.

Or 2 poison ticks to break a shield.

Or poison tick sometimes blocking roaring entrance.

Or tranquil entrance sleeping chrono monsters.

Or death revenge targeting charged blood move sweepers.

At this point these are all just parts of the game that we accept and base our strategies on.

1 Like

In PvP the numbers don’t always display 100% accurately. It will sometimes be 1-2 seconds off. Skipping behind a monster can often display 2 seconds behind when it’s actually 1 second, that’s a good example easy to reproduce. I hope the Devs can fix it.

MemeOMonster’s things mentioned are all mechanics in the game that work fine but some people want them to work differently when those mechanics work against them.

1 Like

Or a time interval required to remove stealth and shield by multiple attacks.
@Killerdog when moves don,t work as their descriptions, they are bugs not fine.

2 Likes

nebel’s dr kills my elephant in a battle directly, but i am sure my elephant has more than 1 hp.

I was trying to rebuild my grovo army in currents garcia event and got the very popular 400s bug while pressing on revive Buddy… I was going to lose that battle anyway but I am surprised that the bug still occurs

Seriously? Cannot count how many times that peguinator just has hp in red after my poison massacre when all four monsters of my rival have been poisoned! It is not a legend TT nor awaken mythic! It even survives from a poison massacre plus a poison touch!!

This happened to my match with @brown_witch, her peng used sba and my tort is on the field, instead of dying, peng went to hg but I still got a copy of peng waiting in the reinforcements.

Why a poison immune monster taking damage from poison touch?

Because poison touch is a move that deals damage, and then applies poison. Poison immune just makes it so the poison isn’t applied, and doesn’t prevent the damage.

I am no longer able to earn friend points. Even though I have had my monster chosen many times by friends.

@Dev_BRD This is an old bug that i was too lazy to report in the past, but it is quite annoying now.

Every time we return to the Home screen in neo, by default, messages of news will pop up automatically if there are new ones. However, if the network is slower (e.g. it shows “connect to server” to load the messages) that we click Online button before the message shows up, the app will switch to the Online screen and freeze. The only solution now is to restart the app.

This should be easy to recur and fix.

@Dev_BRD monsters revived by atra and se light one would inherit the potions, but monsters revived by auro wouldn’t. Is it supposed to be or a bug. Also i don’t have mythic one or any other monster that can revive, please test all of them.

Hello, I just completed the final 2 missions of the main story and did not receive the 3 gem reward for either of them. I got the message after the battle saying I received them, but I did not. My gem total stayed at 1.

I suggest you contact support to let them know and ask for the gems to be added to your account:
shopsupport@zigzagame.net

400s bug still exist for me for monsters where I cant use any ability. So I need to skip my turn to try it again and it I try it will do nothing and get 400s locked. This often happens with monsters which I get from the enemy throughout reviving skills

Hi , the moves for noxdrake and flutterdrake duffodil, link bloodthrist and pair death sentence doesn’t seem to work as the description.also if not more than 1 monster of same type is allowed than description for the later seems wrong.please hell and clarify the situation

Hi,can I get any means of contacting u,i seem to stuck every now and then