❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

i did a skip, 13 seconds passed, then the poisoned monster of my rival still kept its shield!!

There is a download bug. Can somebody help me! The download bar is stuck and not moving, even though I have very good Internet connection

All of the Round 2 SCBs (Challenge 1, 2, & 3) have something going on with Death Revenge/Payback Revenge. When monsters are killed by a move that IS NOT PAYBACK KILLER, the revenges still aren’t triggering around 60% of the time. @Dev_VKC

Devs trying to keep you down

1 Like

I got that problem with Midas in several Battles, too. Not just in SCB.

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

Just had this bug myself. Midasdragon killed by Celeshine’s bloodfury didn’t trigger the DR. I used necromancy, got a second Midasdragon which again didn’t get DR triggered.

Deathwarg getting killed by Blazebones’ energy blast didn’t trigger DR either.

Perhaps it’s an issue with certain monster’s DR? With UC starting in two days this bug could not have come at a worse time! Please fix it quickly if you can.

We are currently investigating this issue. If you have any information relating to it, please send me a private message, thanks!

Edit: We have found the cause, and a fix will be implemented in the next update.

2 Likes

Just to make it clear.

Basically the issue is that Payback Killer negates passive skill, which is correct, but if you use the monster which was killed by Payback Killer from the previous battle in the NEXT battle, its passive skill won’t activate.

Somehow the Payback Killer effect carries over to new battles, that’s why GaryOak and Killerdog’s DR monsters were not working properly.

We are sorry for the issue. This issue will be fixed automatically by restarting the app.

2 Likes

That is such an evil and harsh nerf you made for GaryOak’s DR team. I applaud it greatly ;D

Thanks for fixing it.

3 Likes

Devs why you gotta be Death Revenge Haters. It’s not like I’m running a BB spam team :sob:

The death curse from new pvp se still works after purifying. Is it a bug?

Nope.

It seems the 2nd form of fat rat from ai can blood clone. This occurred in past DC and other events using random monsters.

@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC can you look into this, it has happened to me many times in UC, when Delugazar aoes kiling my tortogeist and horrorclaw, I sometimes get to revive 1 bb thats on 1hp, could be because of torts passive which takes the hp away and the mirror revenge from horror will revive the bb thats on low hp. Can you fix this?

If a monster dies as it kills a mirror revenge monster (e.g. from recoil) then you don’t get it. If the monster doesn’t die from recoil, but instead dies from one of your death revenge type of passives then you get the monster but it is on 1HP.

That’s how the game has been designed on purpose.

Yeah I get that, but in this case both tort and horror died at the same time, it should copy bb atfullhpthough beforebb dies to spirit possession

I think originally if the attacking monster died to death revenge then any mirror revenge wouldn’t trigger. People didn’t like this so they changed it to some middle-ground where you get the monster but only at 1HP. I can’t tell if you didn’t understand what I just wrote or whether you’re saying “I understand, but I would like them to change it so I get the monster at full HP instead”.

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST(HAPPENED IN OTHER EVENTS ALSO)DEATH REVENGE BUG---------KILLED MIDAS DRAGON WITH SINGLE BOMB OF DOOMENGINE,MIDAS DRAGON’S DEATH REVENGE KILLED MY SE--------------SAME THING HAPPENING WITH OTHER DR MONSTERS

There is a difference between death revenge and pay back. Death revenge is triggered at a random monster of the opposite team. Payback will trigger at tje monster who killed.it which would not apply to your sacrificing bomb monster, but you faced death revenge

Uhhm, I think 400s Bomb is a bit broken :stuck_out_tongue: