❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

Please help me I don’t know where my free 10 in 1 pack but I can’t use it please help me.

Some weird stuff been happen in UC, won the battle even tho their was still 4 monster left at first I thought it was nothing but then I went against the same guy 3 times decided to screen record it

Edit: oh can’t upload the vid :stuck_out_tongue:

But yea I think it might have to do we death sentence all? We both had soulstealer.

starlord now is a cheater because after I killed his earth se protector, what my simuronix revives is water cobra.
Fix the bug of your revival system please. @Dev_VKC

Hello all,
In this Showdown Tower event i faced something like the 400sec bug again. I can not tell why this happened (at least two times) i guess it’s a system reaction if the server is not responding fast enough?

In addition (picture) when i managed to get Duscy’s turn i could not do any move. I needed to skip behind the next monster to “unlock” the moveset. I got this situation also with Shuri.

Anybody knows this already? PNG

that happened to me a few times.

Used rebirth on gazer and it gave me 2 gazers. The gazer I had used rebirth on died the following turn, but still. It didn’t change the course of this match but I could see it becoming an issue in certain scenarios @Dev_VKC

2 gazers too op game couldn’t handle all that power and had to kill one off

5 Likes

Repent is very much usable infinitely. Met a guy who used repent 1-3 times on every monster on the field. It’s hard to keep a sleep lock because of this bug

Ah damn nasty bug annoying when stuff don’t work as it says

How can they trigger the bug of repent? Are you sure that guy is not a cheater?

Could be possible never know who might be lurking and hacking this game

I can never trigger that bug in my devices. @Unown You’d better report the friend id of that guy to devs.

Yeah I noticed this too. Quite a few people used repent on their Magma multiple times in the fights I had with them.

Well, starlord did do that

In last pvp event, I killed his earth SE protector and then what I revived was cobra…If I recalled correctly.

My cyclos never one shot the poison octopus in pvp. Is this just RNG? Sort of miss the dmg of toxic killer in the old days.

I think tago is hell of a tank

2 Likes

Tago has got very high health and toxic killer is weaker than chrono killer (the one we’re more used to as a one-shot). I don’t think Cyclo ever one-shots Tago.

@Dev_VKC super challenge battle Master Level 2 is the same lineup as Expert Level 2 :wink:

The devs loved it so much they had to do it twice

1 Like