❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

Only opponents are immune to stun. In most Okkult events it’s some form of buff to your opponents and nothing for your team.

OK I thought it was for both Ty very much

I cannot continue to the start a ceremony mission

1 Like

I can’t login for Grand Four. This is a bug?

Screenshot_2018-05-28-20-38-37

Offline story is not working!

Force close issues on current event twice on the level skipping. once for each of the first two soon as I click the mission it immediately closes the first time I clicked each.

May be compatibility of my phone though, since the last update I’ve began to have force close issues.

The green poison animation only shows for like half of the mons that are actually poisoned Been this way for months…

i used my captainwhisker to kill makisa’s last monster in first sidequest (mission 3 ) killed skyther with it then the game froze. i’d also like to point out that in french the piercing hit says “frappe perante” instead of "frappe perçante) (typo)

Hi to everyone! My problem is that i cant play in history mode, and cant train my monsters because don’t show up the options of initial screen of the game, i just can play online missions

Screenshot_20180624-150522

I was taking my monsters on a youth fruit feast, I think they all got a bit stuffed.

1 Like

Ah, Yes. This strechy guy. NIce visual bug

The floor 2 dungeon master for the tower event won’t let me fight him but takes the energy. I used 3 gems to refill energy to keep trying but to no avail.

Hey. I simply had my app closed for an extended period of time. I did NOT reset the app, just was not in it for an hour or so. When I go back in the app the game refreshes and the battle is gone. Please fix this, maybe with a ‘resume’ feature or something cause it is not fun for me

that is the problem of you mobile operating system.

1 Like

Ok thanks

the game is not getting online server access how i can get it

sometime its stuck, this is what i do
click monster menu at the bottom and go click edit teams then exit and go try online agan
try that a couple times always work for me when the game is stuck.
but if you still can’t enter online, they probably doing some maintenance

not sure if this is a bug or not. but some times when a monster is stunned for a really long time it just dies. e.g. token monster ( kind of makes sense for them to just die but was just intrigued ) . i think ive seen this happen to other regular monsters as well i.e. not protector .

didnt mean this as a reply to you foxonfox, not sure how to remove reply at. lol.

That’s the Broken Heart passive activating; it was added in a while back to nerf Motordragon strats.