❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

Thankfully rockoids and other summoned monsters aren’t buffed!!

I’ve noticed that one of my accounts is not showing the correct shared monster and hero rank. I’ve tried changing shared to another and back, deleting friend and reading, and restarting all numerous times on both devices. Not sure why the information isn’t updated except for last played.

Also, many load screens have a jumbled image in between screen changes. Noticed it after every Balancion fight completion. Seen in other event encounters too.

The hero rank only refreshes from time to time, so you’ll often see them behind what they actually are. My brother plays the game too so I got to see this on my own account. It took about 3 weeks for his game to finally say I was rank 200.

As for the monster, that one is really annoying. I had trouble too when I accidentally selected a SE monster to share and changing back didn’t work. What you’ll need to do is change to a new monster, wait a few days then change to the monster you want. It should hopefully be set to this new monster at that point, even if it takes a couple of days. I have no idea what’s going on here or how it works but it seems buggy as hell. Now I just keep it sharing the same monster 24/7.

The “jumbled screen” is just something it shows occasionally as it goes into a loading screen (during the fade to black). It will show something which you were on earlier during your playing on the app. I agree it probably should be fixed because it looks messy.

I hope that makes you feel like you’re not alone with these!

Bug with Mojinator in Auto mode: if you start battle in auto mode and switch back to manual later, he says AI-controlled.

Hi everyone I really need help with Battle of Corralon for the 2nd battle. I saw the link to a solution, but I still can’t seem to figure it out with Zealous attack. Could someone post a video or explain in steps with further detail thank you! Btw getting frustrated lol

Current IC, after my absorber used purify…

Who’s in it I just wooped through them

I see nothing wrong.

It was right after my absorber used purify. Then it was stunned 340s for that purify move!

Most likely for killing spiderix

hi there, I did not get my reward for clearing Island Challenge (Saberzor) at level 200 (legendary potion). When i beat level 200, it noted that i was not connected to the internet, i tried( try again) again multiple time and it just take me out and reset me to level 1. After I restart, it went back to level 201 but I did not get the reward for beating level 200. Is there a way I can get it? thanks.

Yeah @Dev_VKC, I also still haven’t received my rare gem for 57 wins from sotf. Planning to get to the bottom of that soon?

in uc my chronotitan can get knockback & repulse and now in the ic i also get that problem pls fix that
and saberdragon shock 1 hit and wipe all my team

I found new bugs.
After SOTF and IC finished. The both events are still visible on there. Please fix these bugs Devs…

This is not bug.
We usually keep the event page open couple days after the event finishes, so players can check the ranking or claim rewards.

Lol. I know that, Devs… That was my joke… I meant we need new event ASAP
Because Sotf and IC is auto giving reward. So no reward needs to be claimed after those events finished. And we all have checked what ranking we are. :grin:

The history mode Bug its impossible to continue after the champions ligue
He havé à ceremonie but its impossible to Go Im blocked

The Okult event stun still has effect on armavoltScreenshot_20180528-093755

It’s the only way armavolt can get to 300 tu