❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

showdown at old Carollan 2nd battle play as Ben now unbeatable due to turn order after last update changed monsters.

It has been proven beatable

Hey, these may have been written elsewhere (can’t be arsed checking) noticed during last PVP Valzareigns stun converter doesn’t trigger when paired with a protector, and my tenebris clones weren’t casting stealth all on entry in some games during the latest PVP event, cheers!

Turn order prevents my ability to beat Battle 2: Pengborg Strikes back (Play as Ben) since the last update.  The Bronzeshells now attack Blackclaw instead of the Rockoids preventing it to be beaten.

game did something weird after update. Space episode became no longer playable and said wait for new missions. Just got reward from the update and seems to be fine now. Not sure how that happened?

I used my restore code 1 time and while using second time it says not found restore code but though I entered first and second time same code plz help me I was having about 17 legendaries my name in game is legendary

The online mission Showdown at Old Carrolan Battle 2, when you first play as Ben, is not winnable anymore because the seconds of the Bronzeshell’s move Life Flip Self has been reduced, allowing them to move before Bahamuzar, which makes them kill themselves as they get a kill. So Pengborg’s Slayerbane All move does virtually nothing to Don Penguini.
Can anyone help me understand this situation?

1 Like

UC started with a delay and also with only 6tickets instead of 10
Compensation gems coming guys

Some people got their 10 tickets as i can see. We’re all stuck at 121 meanwhile i see ppl at 161+ it sucks but i dont really care, ill manage haha

Take a look at this thread: Showdown at Old Corrolan B2no

Hi

I played the ultimate challenge. Jumped from level 61-81. Upon finishing, I think there was a connection issue even though my internet was perfectly fine. I kept pressing try again until it went through. But I didn’t get any of the rewards from jumping from 61-81. Please assist! Thanks!

Email support

Thanks a bunch!

Having some more issues with Abe and Ben…Battle 5 this time. I’ve tried playing as both of them, can’t win as Ben because the enemy Viridizardon uses Assisted Quake instead of Accelerate Team, which kills one of my monsters that seems to be needed to win.
And as Abe, I can’t seem to find a way to win because the enemies have been buffed so they kill one of my twin killer monsters that also has timestrike, but after trying a different strategy the twin headed electric dragon on my team seems to have also been buffed so he doesn’t die when the enemy uses double ultradusk, which then allows the enemy protect focuser uses elemental eradicate which messes my team up.
I understand the battles have been altered as the game has progressed and developed, so if anyone could help me with figuring the new strategy out I would be very grateful :slight_smile:

Also not sure if it’s just me, but with the Ultimate Challenge I have been paired against the same opponent (who’s name is Lochinzo) 7 times in a row and I haven’t been able to beat his team because it’s synchronized too well. So I can’t progress any further in the Ultimate Challenge (I’m currently up to lvl 191). It also feels like the enemy monsters are buffed way too much because my team barely tickles the opponent. The only moves that actually does damage is bloodthirst (after a few kills) and dreamhunt. My poison monsters, among all the others, are useless.
Sorry to be posting what may seem like negative feedback, I only want to make sure that the Dev’s know about this and if it’s just a matter that my team sucks or that’s just how it is at that level, then that’s completely fine. If that’s the case then I would just really like to face different opponents rather than the same one over and over.
Keep up the great work with the game :slight_smile:

I had similar issues, see here: Showdown at Old Corrolan battle 5 problem

I suggest you do the Abe fight which seemed easy according to me haha. Maybe something has changed in the Abe fight since then, not sure.

There are so called “gatekeepers” at certain stages (200, 300, 400, …) that you have to beat if you want to continue further. However, beating them rewards you with 5 gems. The further you go in UC, the larger the buff on the opponents. Level 200 is where it is starting to really restrict what strategies you can use to win (it’s the furthest I go with my “general PvE” team). Learn what the team is made up of then see if you can carefully construct a team to beat it. Going far in UC is hard!

Oh okay, I’ll try fighting Abe then!

Ohhhh I see, that makes a lot of sense. Thank you so much for clearing that up!

I dont remember UC buffing enemy clones. -_-

Ever since speed fix.

This should be fixed -_-