❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

Scorp used poison gas

1 Like

Dual twin kb

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC on this photo my bulbieboom doesent explode you can see clearly that he charged for 401 sec . But nothing happend .

It changed the match drastic for my oppenent.

1 Like

seems to be an “illusion”. I see this happening all the time on my bond quest grind and it’s because of roaring entrance. In my case it’s leira: my monsters are listed with the wrong seconds until turn right after leiras passive has triggered, thinking all my monsters have turn next. When i then skip all my monsters are suddenly behind all enemy monsters and it’s really annoying.

1 Like

it happend because of chromera due to roaring it pushed everything back 1 second which pushed the bulb beyond the blow up limit but not due to stun

had this happend myself and it hurts

1 Like

Yes it happens with the entrence of chromer🤔

Bahhhhh thats not delicouse :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

@DMG_LUCKDRAGON @Z19Kiwi @NML_SMIL @NoelLemon2
Regarding pvp game freezing issue, does anyone recall if G.F. Sakura is/was on either side of battlefield?

I’m sure she has been, but in the picsi posted above detailing the issue there was no G.F. Sakura for me. Some of the others did have the issue with G.F. Sakura being present but not for mine.

Not in my case

I also have match where at the start of battle i repulse Thlug Bruno with Cyntia , then the game got freeze just like that😥

Was on mine

We have just applied a fix on pvp.
Please let me know if the issue is still happening.

Thanks

3 Likes

Nope not but happened in many disruption cases though

Retribution, vengeance and all moves with the similar moves are bugged. They don’t require a teammate to die to be used, so far only have seen this in pvp. @Dev_VKC

yes you are right retri or venge has a bug where if repulse or knock back is used and a retri monster enters the field it will unconditionally activate the retri skill , not sure i am right but have found that bug in pvp with incidents of using repulse/knockback or pullback @Dev_VKC

found an active retri bug without any knock back or repulse between the two parties, the retrieval monster just enters the field and can use retri

1 Like

Yeah I can confirm what the others are saying above… my Penguinator entered and could use link double retribution immediately

1 Like

The culprit of the pvp freezing issue is Doomhoof, no matter it is used in the battle or not. Very sneaky.
Somehow the fix we did yesterday broke the retribution condition, pvp battle only.
We are looking into it now. Sorry for the issue again.

10 Likes

It should be fixed now.

3 Likes