Please bring down the mythics at two 7S tickets instead of three.

Guys please respond to the topic itself. DonT was trying to make a request here, not start a topic about himself.

1 Like

I can completely understand your position where all you care about are the limited mythics and getting any standard pool is a disappointment (they’re all 1/3 of the value). However, the 3 tickets to buy any mythic is already quite a nice system for making each mythic hatch give value. For legendaries there isn’t anything like this, we have to get the legendary itself and any duplicates (limited or otherwise) don’t give much value in comparison to duplicate mythics.

Most people don’t encounter this problem at all, it’s just for big spenders. For most people I think at 3 tickets it’s a very rewarding system. I haven’t seen many games which offer a 3:1 trade-in on things like this. Maybe I’m wrong, but whenever I’ve seen it the trade-in has been a worse rate.

Btw thanks DonT89 for getting them to increase the drop rate of limited mythics from 0.67% to 0.75% all that time ago!

3 Likes

You are welcome man!

As far as I am concerned about 3:1 rate for a 0.75% featured is not good, but that’s my opinion as a spender if was 2% mythics with 1.5% featured then I would totally agree to 3:1 but like this I don’t feel is rewarding enough tbh.

Guys can u teach me how to lvl up quickly? i just downloaded this game 1 week and 2 days ago and im at 35 weeks but im still at lvl 22 i want to have more space because every time my monster evolve/ultra evolve i need to remove one of my monster which is frustrating😖

I suggest u play the evenet in ultra evolution 40 tickets for 30k exp, 25 tickets for 7500 exp and 15 tickets for 1k exp or you can just play online story which requirs 16 tickets for 4k+ exp or something or~ you can finish the leoronix mission which will give you

Btw if you wanna add me heres my player number 40558575 shiny aurodragon as a shared monster

1 Like

Thanks for offering advice to other people on the forum! Unfortunately, this is a thread from a year ago so you’re a bit late. Make sure you check the date of what you’re reading :slight_smile: