Please add another passive skill

Hello @Dev_VKC I have a suggestion for shiny bankar beast. Please add another passive skill. Another thing is please nerf centaureon. I think It’s shield entrance and instant purify is very overpowered.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree with this. Centaureon needs a de buff.
I absolutely agree

2 Likes

Shiny bunker beast should have unmovable like regular bunkerbeast

1 Like

The shiny bunker we could definitely give him some love, add a second passive to help him a bit, my suggestions are to add some of these, Immovable, Focus. I’m just dreaming a little jjjjj don’t attack me, I also would like the idea that there is a mortar and energy charge monsters at the same time, bunker meets the requirements and with a move set reworking might turn out to be the first monster of its kind, it’s crazy I know, but I’m happy to tell you​:joy::wave:

Even better suggestion than my own @TNCGodZeus :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, hopefully Devs will read us, maybe you will like some of the suggestions

1 Like

Shiny Bunkerbeast should have Gravity Field. Giving it his own niche would give people a reason to use him over the regular version (Stun Immunity isn’t really a valuable reason, since Sleep Immunity is much better on him)

pretty much sounds like buff what i have and nerf what counters me tbh

ngl, i think he is okay as he is

just because the orginal has something doesnt mean the shiny version should have it to. (Gravity field)
also there are other monsters who are in need of buff more than bunker tbh

1 Like

No he is not. He needs a little buff.

Change Tricranium’s Payback Revenge to Petrify Revenge, so Centaureon can’t kill him without dying.

3 Likes

no

Yeees.
Tricranium buff

2 Likes