We need legendary bronzeshell

This needs to happen. What would it’s moveset be?

1 Like

Well first of all it needs to have Auto Protect + and Camouflage.

Sleep All
Double Repulse
Knockback
Purify

SS - Instant Dual Give Turn

Hey, you’re forgetting the most important part… shells can accelerate your teammates. Give him the version that buffs by 25% rather than 20%.

I feel like a legendary bronze shell would have the same passive as lunarctic

1 Like

We got this idea from Woodward last year…

Sergeant sheldon: (legendary shell spammer)
Element: fire

Active skills:

• Assisted flare: (200 tu)
  • Return fire: (100 tu)
    Kills a friendly shell and places 2 in the enemy reinforcements
  • Shell spin: (160 tu)
    Kills a friendly shell and does critical damage to an enemy monster. This attack ignores barriers like hg and shield.
  • Step back: ~

Secret skill:

• Golden shell blast: (50 tu)
    kills a friendly shell and does critical damage to all enemies

Passive skills:

• Shield entrance
  • Backup: summons 2 friendly goldshells next in reinforcements

What’s a gold shell? Same as a bronzeshell but with shield entrance and auto protect (bronzeshell aluminoid hybrid).

1 Like

Personally I’d want…

Name: Platinumshell
Stats: Fire, 93%, 13-16, standard attack
Actives:
(-) Piercing blow (160TU)
(-) Shell accelerate team (130TU) [25% reduction]
(-) Healing light (100TU)
(-) Attack boost teammate (130TU)
SS: Unwanted swarm (100TU) [create 6 bronzeshells in random places in the enemy reinforcements, 150s restriction from first turn]
Passives:
(-) Insomnia
(-) Camouflage

2 Likes

Golden Shower SS…riiiiiiight

5 Likes

You really shouldnt use such words in neo.

6 Likes

Absolutely right Mr X. Chris I expected better from you. If it wasn’t for my clean record of not flagging posts, I’d flag you now. Please remember the PG nature of this forum and try not to let yourself down again in future

2 Likes

Guys you do realise that is a direct quote from what another person posted? Of course I would not use that language myself, but also it’s just the chosen phrasing rather than an obvious reference to the indecent act.

I will alter the quote so it doesn’t say it.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I just can’t believe it. Like wow

Stop making excuses for your inappropriate conduct @Killerdog

That being said I will not flag your post this time and will let you off with an informal warning this time.

-Moak

2 Likes

I agree Gary. It’s a warning this time, as Chris usually displays good conduct. But Chris, please do keep your fantasies to yourself and take regular showers from now on.

5 Likes

What is wrong with you all.
Especially given the fact that KD didn’t even bring it up, while you guys did. What does that say about you?

I’ll tell you what’s wrong with us.
Gary was traumatised as a child, when he accidentally sat down on the face of a dolphreeze when he learned he would be raised by his Grampa (this has been covered before)
Kiknaz is still tired from people confusing him with a 4 finger chocolate bar and has turned to day drinking.
I’m just welsh :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Whaaaaat !

Hey hey don’t pull me into this shower mess ! Ive raised him well

Let’s bring this conversation back to a legendary bronzeshell otherwise I’ll close the thread. I know you guys are joking with your teasing of me but just to be clear to anyone else reading the thread, what I wrote about “golden shower” being a skill was a quote from someone else’s post and the other people posting are just having a laugh because they like to tease moderators when they say something they shouldn’t.

1 Like

I’ve never seen a dolphreeze or Dolphoenix in Kanto @LemonSqueezy

In all seriousness, legendary bronze shell should have unwanted entrance and lunarctic passive.

I think that if unwanted entrance was spamable it would throw a wrench into duscy ap spam, maybe it’s time to make this bronzeshell and un-nerf our old pal motor

1 Like