Centaureon de-buff

Hi @Dev_VKC
Centaureon needs a de buff.
He comes instant and has a shield and also has a instant purify. That keeps his shield from getting broken with poison de buff. Which is a pain he can use instant purify and that counts as no second passed and he can use night watch counter strike and also raw bloodcrave. And it takes two moves to kill him because of his instant purify his shield gets saved so one for the shield and one for him. Which is super painful it doesn’t matter if you have monsters like canishogun and Scorpiogeist cuz he can use counter strike and insta kill them.

2 Likes

I think it is necessary to have a good counter against poison or sleep especially with deathgazer when poison end game runs riot. I still feel tranquilizing entrance is more powerful.

2 Likes

He is fine no changes needed theres monsters out there who need balance Centairion isnt one of then

3 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:NERF CENTAUREON :scream::scream::scream:XD XD XD :joy:

6 Likes

Jajajaj every day I am less surprised by the requests in this forum

6 Likes

What you listed is what it’s good for. Its job is to enter the field and disrupt sleep and poison while providing some decent sweeping moves as well. I’d say it’s a great monster which isn’t overly powerful. It has potential to be a dead weight in a rock lock situation or if the enemy doesn’t have any sleep monsters. Bastia will also nullify the champion entrance.

good boy.
let’s start a topic that let’s talk about xxxx

Centaureon does counter Poison and Sleep lock, but his sweeping is kind of limited. If the enemy doesn’t have an Earth monster or a Sleep monster, Centaureon is going to not do much.

Shield Entrance helps him survive a little longer in order to increase the chances he can get a kill, since it’s defences are also piss poor.

Not to mention the fact it can counter Scorpiogeist is very much a good thing

Let’s see if I understand, what are they asking for?

The thread title says it all I believe

I don’t think anyone is considering it, right?

Definitely shouldn’t be nerfed. It’s an important counter for sleep lock and some poison setups, particularly Scorpiogeist.

The only thing that irritates me is Nightwatch has only 70TU. I don’t know why all the other double target killer moves become 100TU but Nightwatch doesn’t get the same treatment. Originally the damage was quite low so I think that’s why, but they buffed the damage shortly after Centaureon’s release and never changed the TU.

3 Likes

lt doesn’t matter. If it need a nerf, I think more six-star monsters need a nerf

@Killerdog then how about a tu increase just like novadrake

yes I think this Monster needs nerf I am not talking about change the champion entrance or any other move I am just asking for change the secret skill. (Like increase its TU)

Why are you laughing bro
Its a forum
We are supposed to discuss things here
And who’s has this monster will never ask for its nurf
Nor will accept this monster can change a match
For them it will always be useless
I know that sometimes he can be useless when the opponent has nothing poison or sleep or earth monster. I’m not saying that remove his skill set I just want the instant purify to be purify that’s a 50 tu move coz of his instant purify he can use instant three moves like entering the Field then saving everything then use something even if there is nothing like poison or sleep monster
Imagine there is a monster at hg now he will use a stupid anything to get his raw bloodcrave active
And for his speed his Tu reduction is quite fast.

2 Likes

good boy :rofl:
welcome to nerf group

1 Like

I don’t think this is a good idea. Secret skills should be special so making this to purify will make its ss trash. There are also other secret skills that are instant like rebirth and instant overwatch. That’s why they’re only one use.

Well buddy
I alone didn’t bring the fact of monster balance
And as it is here in game so there is nothing funny in using it
And for the record Leo got a second restriction on inspire
But no one thinks angelion soul exchange needs that two use a sacrifice on a stun monster Angie gets turn he uses soul exchange on zibreous gets a raw bloodfurry active and also keep the retribution at hand.

Welcome to make me laugh, so the forum will become very interesting. I did the same thing two years ago, so come on

2 Likes