new monster angelion and staticsphere

angelion with stun counter, sleep immun, retribution, puri all, soul exchange (kill 1 teammates to revives the last monter that died) and raw bloodfury! not bloodcrave

staticsphere with new fantastic skill taunt (make enemies have a 50% chance of attacking this monster, instead of their original target) and taunt is not a protect skill!
his passive explosive revenge to all enemies lol on top of that he got blood clone next but high TU (200sec)

what do you guys think?

Finally its time to open the egg
Angelion come to papa

They both are trash not worth it

1 Like

i am not agree calling them trash, they still have appeal point
but i try staticsphere his explosive revenge can make chromera to 55% health from 100%
his taunt rng almost like 100% not 50%

1 Like

The static thing is good for pvp but in terms of pve it’s OP. I know the stats but from now on get ready for some nasty AI fl. Devs, if we could get a time restriction or if our monster also dies while killing the money then the passive does not trigger will be ok. It doesn’t matter how much tu the blood clone is. Also if in a pack I hatch him, forget this.

XD let me know what you got

they both good i admit it.
but maggatsuoh…

I hatched Puffy (Staticsphere) and I have to say that he’s amazing. The only problem is that with a charge he can’t even kill Mechaviathan. I know he’s supposed to be a defensive monster but I was hoping he could have killed at least the water monsters

To be fair, Mechaviathan has some impressive bulk.

Is explosive revenge similar in damage to 400s megabomb

I won’t do a full breakdown (as I often do) but Angelion is absolutely insane, one of the best legendaries for sure! It’s passives are super strong and it has 100TU bloodfury with a reliable way to charge it.

Staticsphere I’m a little unsure about for now. In theory it’s great but with such high TU on blood clone next, slow killing with the energy bursts and low-ish damage from the passive I have a feeling it might not have as much to offer as other monsters. In PvP people might simply leave it alone, maybe letting you get 2 out then killing the new clone so you only have two other monsters to play with. If taunt was multi-use this monster would be amazing but as a one-time use I think we need to see it in practice a bit before knowing for certain how it will work in a team.

I skipped the last two festivals (fire/shadow whales and three fish) but I think I’ll be rolling here.

P.S. Try out Staticsphere in the battle to see the explosive revenge damage. I think it’s something like 1200-2000, ranging depending on their defence.

Yeah its lowish damage, aside from his cool design he doesnt have anything to really offer. I struggle to see his worth.

Yea his blood clone next TU really high high with explosive revenge damage not really reliable
If he doesnt have taunt i would bash him so hard

But rn i can’t say he need tweak or anything tho cause i dont really have him or ever face him in pvp

Okay I just realised that Taunt is not a “one-time use” move. Once you use it then it’s permanently on, working like auto-protect. In that case the monster is so much better!! With Taunt it can protect the new clones and avoid being dead weight on the field at any point, just as long as it doesn’t get stunned.

That seals the deal for me. Angelion is incredible and Staticsphere is a cloning auto-protect distraction with reasonable damage potential and irritating revenge.

Yes taunt work like auto protect but need to be cast first ( and this skill not count as protect skill ) Thats what make him good

And as i said above, the chance is incredible