Player Ratings 2.0

Challenge accepted

1 Like

Am I very new to this? I would like to know where I am

2 Likes

5 Likes

Rooting for the second half !

Can u ping me ur pr9gress and achievements

Arkile is easily S tier @Professor_Oak the guy’s an animal. He made 1 when the old seasons were used and he’s regularly top 10

1 Like

Thanks I shall consider ur assessment during the sunday tier-list update…

If anyone else has any valid-uninfluenced-legitimate assessments about any player, feel free to write here or Dm me… Thanks…

I want to invoke a challenge :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m the legendary saiyan , here to claim my title !

Challenger : @DMG_Broly
Challenge : My collection is cool but I’m in trouble !
Duration : Ranked PVP only
Details :
This challenge will be divided into a Restriction and an Objective . You need to complete both !

Objective :
Achieve top 50 in final leaderboard of ranked pvp. Find and defeat 3 forum members during ranked pvp .

Restriction :

1. Your team MUST compose of monsters from ALL ELEMENTS AND ALL TYPES .

2. If a monster is counted as for element restriction , it cannot be counted for Type restriction and vice versa .

3. If total number of types available are in excess of monster slots , you are allowed to ignore or choose the types on your own discretion . But ALL elements must be present .

Rules :

1. Dont get triggered if someone calls you out .
  2. Respect all the targets till the challenge is complete .
  3. Anything you say post-challenge regarding your targets is your sole responsibility there-after.
  4. Take minimum of 2 screenshots for every target. One should be battle log of your victory over them.
  5. This is also a test of integrity. Avoid using means to complete the challenge outside of ranked pvp.
  6. Recording the battles will be cherry on the cake.
  7. Please message me your final team before ranked begins for me to do a verification.
  8. In-battle screenshots are MUST for targets .

May the Battle Begin !!!

1 Like

Challenge accepted

1 Like

That challenge sounds tough…
All elem is okay
But all types… that’s kinda tough

Here, have some ideas! This should make it easier to organize challenges and tournaments

The X or Y in any title is a variable

No one HAS TO use my ideas

—OBJECTIVES:

Ranking: X (get X rank by the end of the season)

Peak: X (get X rank at any time during the season)

Headhunter: X (defeat X people on the forum that you run into through Ranked Battles)

Duel: X (defeat X people on the forum/ that you know)

Winstreak: X (win X times in a row)

—RESTRICTIONS:

{Medium}

Element Diversity (ALL elements required)

Element Exclusion: X (Only X (element) monsters are allowed allowed)

Type Diversity

Type Exclusion: X

Style Diversity (use stun, poison, sleep, stealth, blood, disrupt, and death sentence in one team)

Style Exclusion: X

Secret Seal (No Secret Skills)

Skill Requirement: X (all monsters must have X (passive/active ability))

Mirror FL [only allowed for Duel] (both players just have the same Frontline)

{Hard}

Vulnerability: X (no using immunity for X (a style))

Skill Taboo: X (no using monsters with X (passive/active ability) are allowed)

Off-Meta: X,Y (Go to the tier list; X is the highest tier for Mythics and Y is the highest tier for Legendaries)

Lesser power: X (at least X Super Epics must be in the team)

Weak Start: X (all FL monsters must be X stars or below)

Shifting Power: X (each time a match is played, X monster(s) must be switched out for another monster; removed monsters are kept track of and cannot be put back into the team)

{Extreme}

Slot Machine: X (X token monsters must be used)

Understaffed: X (only X monsters are allowed)

Designated Survivor: X,Y (If a certain ‘designated’ monster X dies, you lose; must be present in the first Y monsters)

Waning Power: X [only allowed for Winstreak or Duel] (each time a victory is achieved, X monster(s) must be removed from the team; upon losing, all monsters go back into the team)

Legacy: X (only monsters before X (monsterdex number) are allowed)

2 Likes

There are lot of ideas for different videos thx

Thanks a lot for ur various interesting ideas. I will use them in further challenges.

Challenges are set based on their monster collection. Broly, has an insane monster collection. He can make a team easily.

2 Likes

I did and it’s doing great so far :smile:

1 Like

Does this get me a tier bump Gramps @Professor_Oak

Now that I have 1 awakened mythic, players with full mythic teams who barely beat my old flutterdrakes teams dont stand a chance.

9 Likes

btw your sneakin team is the best setup I’ve seen in months

1 Like

That is quiet impressive . Keep up the win rate in ranked too with top 10 , ull get a tier bump ! Go get em

1 Like

■■■■ off gramps

1 Like