Player Ratings 2.0

Do you want any evidence of the ranking of the PVP rankings, or a screenshot of beating the top ten :smiley:

1 Like

Am i too new for this🤨

1 Like

Plz message me ur pvp achievements.

Yes plz . That would help . But needs to be consistent and in ranked pvp

Haha prove it

1 Like

Yes but he has not really shown his season rankings publicly. I know he is top 25 but which 25 is a mystery to this day!

Absolutely agree, at very least S

His best placement is top 2

4 Likes

Literally go to the battle report within the game. It’s public there.

1 Like

Updated .

Hi @DMGMoogong , @Hmmmmmmmmm , @TahsinV , @Aeronomatron Could you message me your pve/pvp achievements so far in the game with proof ! Thank you !

@Professor_Oak Gimme a quest, I’ve sent you my mons.

1 Like

For the First time in Neo-History , we have a Forum Moderator making a battle-call ! Round up spectators, lets see what this young mod is capable of !

Challenger : @DMG_Anxag
Challenge : Its been a lot of Mythic vs F2P lately ! Solve this issue already moderator !
Duration : Ranked PVP only
Details :
This challenge will be divided into a Restriction and an Objective . You need to complete both !

Objective :
Achieve top 50 in final leaderboard of ranked pvp. Find and defeat 2 players with FULL MYTHIC TEAM OR MAJORITY MYTHIC TEAM during ranked pvp . Majority here means more than half of available slots i.e. 9 or more !

Restriction :

1. Your team MUST compose of monsters only from the following list:
    Thlugs,
    Pyramids,
    FlutterDrakes,
    Abyss Soldiers,
    Starters,
    Tokens or Rocks,
    FlutterQueen,
    SpectreFox or Shiny spectrefox,
    Koma-twins and
    Mythics

2. Do or Die , Super epic or Mythics . Legendaries are NOT allowed in your team. Can be summoned by other methods if available.

Rules :

1. Dont get triggered if someone calls you out .
  2. Respect all the targets till the challenge is complete .
  3. Anything you say post-challenge regarding your targets is your sole responsibility there-after.
  4. Take minimum of 2 screenshots for every target. One should be battle log of your victory over them.
  5. This is also a test of integrity. Avoid using means to complete the challenge outside of ranked pvp.
  6. Recording the battles will be cherry on the cake.

May the Battle Begin !!!

1 Like

@Professor_Oak Gimmme the quest. Time 4 tier tightening. Lol

Azida: Are you challenging me?!

3 Likes

U found the loop hole I gave u purposely… Smart !

1 Like

Starters… So I can use Galvbane, it’ll be easy.

2 Likes

Well Well Well , if itsnt the halfbanguy… Lets give him a taste of “half” , shall we?!

Challenger : @NML_SMIL
Challenge : Half isn’t fun anymore!
Duration : Ranked PVP only
Details :
This challenge will be divided into a Restriction and an Objective . You need to complete both !

Objective :
Achieve top 75 in final leaderboard of ranked pvp. Find and defeat 3 forum members during ranked pvp .

Restriction :

1. Your team MUST compose of monsters from 2 elements ONLY . Half of your team must be one element and other half must be another element. You are free to use any rarity .
    But if you choose to use 15 monsters , u need to use 7 + 7 monsters of 2 elements and your last monster can be any element !

or

1. You can use a team with similar restriction as 1 but instead of elements , restriction can be ‘Type’ .
    In this case , you will use monsters from 2 types only but can be of any element.

50-50 . Lets see what you decide.

Rules :

1. Dont get triggered if someone calls you out .
  2. Respect all the targets till the challenge is complete .
  3. Anything you say post-challenge regarding your targets is your sole responsibility there-after.
  4. Take minimum of 2 screenshots for every target. One should be battle log of your victory over them.
  5. This is also a test of integrity. Avoid using means to complete the challenge outside of ranked pvp.
  6. Recording the battles will be cherry on the cake.

May the Battle Begin !!!

2 Likes

Doubt that I’d personally be much of a challenge, but out of curiosity, is intentionally starting a battle with another forum member(aka sending them a battle code) allowed?

1 Like

No is not, you need luck to find them, if not you fail

1 Like

Nope . Dont already answered you . The last rule specifies just that . No finishing the battles outside of legitimate pvp.

U must use all your tickets and find the players during ranked only .

The challenge here is I’m forcing to use maximum number of tickets so u battle as many players as possible before u can find those 3 forum members. This will affect ur rank and win rate. That rule is a 2 edged sword.

Also duel will not get registered into ur battle log . You need to screenshot the battle log with that player in it.