Player ratings

Hi all ,
So let’s make a tier list of our players so newbies know who to believe in suggestions . This is just to acknowledge good players based on my assessment of their neo skill level and no harm intended . Take it light and as a token of motivation !

There will be 6 rankings : S+ , S , A+ , A , B , C , D

Since I’ve been in the game for over 2 years now , I’ll rate u all unbiased and no hard feelings if u r rated D

S+ : @LemonSqueezy , @Mr.X , @Unown , @GMagic , @Anne , @DRACARYS , Sherlock

S: @Phantom00 , @Moking , @Xyzencross , @NMEGaryOak , @Saitama , @DonT89

A+ : @Tomile , Broly , Exu , Arkile , @Tanbeer , @DMG_LUCKDRAGON , @NMEduck

A: @DMGBonanoe , SoXzy , Lasercop , @DMG_Anxag , Soikot , @TNCGodZeus , @Death_To_Mojinator

B: @S-lovers

C: @CognitivDissonance , @NML_Berserker

D:

F: @squinty1880 , @Zardecil

Note : You will be assigned a rank only if u like my post ! Will be updated as you progress!

Do u dare to know ur skill level ? #NoTroll

Important notice :

People who are in lower tier than s+ can invoke a challenge call in this thread openly ! I’ll give u a restriction for ranked PvP and based on ur performance , I’ll reassess ur rank . That is if u want anything worthy to prove… Again this is for fun and claim your position in this forum !

Even S+ tier can participate in this challenge call to reassure your power , intellect capacity with regards to the game .

40 Likes

I’m F add another row. This list can’t handle my ineptitude.

Edit (that’s more like it)

RIP I’ve reached the maximum amount of players likes for the day. I’m an S+ for aoe spam but overall probably B-A idk

1 Like

There’s a max amount of likes you can give and receive? Probably another way for the mods to deny us the power to spread love :heart:

1 Like

This isn’t the first time I’ve done this. One time I tried getting to the limit by liking tons of posts and spamming inboxes.

Go ahead prof

You are seriously A

3 Likes

Thank you. I was just joking before but this list is meaningless since it’s all opinion.

For me S+ Only 3 people: Josu, Mr X, Anna

4 Likes

Unown.

3 Likes

Agree

1 Like

What if we made a f2p tier list? Or we could separate them just like how the forum has done

Don’t need to tbh. They’d more or less be in the same position on both

What if we took gems and segregated them between free and paid? Then made more paid gem eggs to further widen the gap between F2P and P2PW? Oh wait the devs tried this and got pooped on by us all.

2 Likes

Then I have in S: Unown, Icono, Lemon, Ziter, GMagic

Not KD? That will get this thread instantly closed for insubordination :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks Don :blush: But Unown is still S+. He’s been Rank 1 so I don’t know what else he has to do. The guy used to do dungeon challenge with 4 monsters

If we segregated them I’d give lemon S+
Oh yeah also killerdog S+ Thx for reminder squinty

1 Like

DonT did dungeon with 4 mons too…

4 Likes

Ok… but still think Unown is S+.

1 Like