Petition to ban MasterMarco/PISSOFF BM

Every time I’ve played Gary he’s never BMed me even when I’m using stuff he hates to see like aoe spam, ap spam, awakened mythic and that’s because I won each time.

1 Like

I agree with u for once. The dude is sickening

4 Likes

@DMG_Rocket
This is Gary (Sparrow Prince)

and this is the loser MasterMarco (PISSOFF BM)

I wouldn’t be defending Gary unless I was certain this was the case.

1 Like

I clicked on this thread expecting to say I don’t think bad PvP conduct necessarily needs action but wow yes this guy needs to be penalised. Banning is too far. He hasn’t even been warned he could get banned for doing it.

I think all we need is assurance from the Devs that if any player abuses the time limit we can report them, they will check the account and if it has happened they will temporarily lock them from doing PvP / suspend their account for a week along with a message saying what they did wrong. This kind of behaviour from MasterMarco cannot continue and if anyone else decides to do it things could get out of hand.

6 Likes

That sounds reasonable. As much as we want him banned, I’d feel at least a little bad if he lost his account that he’s spent a ton of time on without a warning. A temporary suspension seems good to start with and if he doesn’t get the message then ban him.

He did it twice to me today. As a result he wasted me more than 1 hour of my time!

2 Likes

I support this . I will feel happy if he gets perms banned or atleast for a month .

He wasted my previous 30 minutes . Such an a**hole

Chirp chirp

LMAO

1 Like

It was an old ign back in May when I completely annihilated him with aoe spam

@Killerdog I think that’s what you meant to change it to [yes, I was lazy with my language]

Plot twist , with a probability of 99.9% : MasterMarco is actually @NMEGaryOak but what we dint know is that Gary is @squinty1880’s alter account . In real life , all these 3 players are ONE single person with 3 different accounts …

Accept the truth squinty/garyoak/MasterMarco !!!

I have proof too. Has anyone ever observed squinty and Gary responding on the forum together ? Nope never … Why ? COS they are the SAME person .

Like where is Gary now ? I know ! He is here as squinty now. Busted

3 Likes

Thanks @Killerdog for editing those posts.

1 Like

Gary would never thank me for touching his posts… it can’t be true

1 Like

Good acting @NMEGaryOak aka @squinty1880

1 Like

You’re delusional. You were in our clan chat for a bit and clearly saw we were 2 separate people. You should probably lay off of the poison gas from scorp.

1 Like

I only BM when I win, although you wouldn’t know otherwise so you have to take @NMEduck‘s word there.

I might be a troll, but even trolls have morals

Duck, thank you for sticking up for me. That is an integrity move. Also, thank you for reminding me of when a few people changed their IGNs to Lemmiwinks characters, hilarious

5 Likes

Even me I know you are not so dumb to waste one hour of your own time…

4 Likes

@Dev_VKC you have time to respond to the post about the biweekly mission just now but not this. What bs, we all know you saw this.

3 Likes

Don’t underestimate my BM skills @DonT89

1 Like

BM is annoying, but banning someone for it is absurd. Come on dude.

1 Like

If he did it only one time it would be absurd he’s been doing it far too long