PETITION: Compensate Players properly for their immense loss of legendary Potions

Well if redistribution doesn’t work then have 20 legionary potions awarded to players over 100 rank and 10 potions to those under 100 rank.

1 Like

Just need to revert to old system please

5 Likes

That would just be seen as very unfair by anyone below hero rank 100. Also, they’re already doing something very similar to this by increasing the number of legendary potions that will be released from now on.

In fact I think the whole topic of this thread is missing the point completely and asking for something that has already been compensated. The Devs have agreed to give us more legendary potions as rewards, so over time we are absolutely getting compensated and all loss of bonus can be corrected. Unfortunately we have to be patient, but it completely fixes the issue and in a balanced way.

The real remaining losses from the update, I feel, are the loss of functionality now that we can’t alter monster move TU much and any +1 and +2 bonus has been devalued a lot.

P.S. Sorry for speaking badly of this petition, I mean none of it personally.

Okay, actually I thought we were on the same page but obviously not:

A big fat NO! There’s no compensation! I am missing over 80 potions and now I am supposed to wait for years again just to reach the point I was at a few days ago. If I steal 80 pounds from you and tell you afterwards I make sure to give you four pounds every two or three months would you tell everybody you have been compensated? No you have been compensated when you got your 80 pounds back.

8 Likes

or we could just go back to the old system

6 Likes

Oh, you’ve heard, we have already been compensated. We should be grateful :wink:

You’re being generous by not taking inflation in that case… :smile:

2 Likes

I think redistribution is not the solution is better if they just take it back to the old system and those 5 free leg pots of the special login bonus are just a fair compensation for this 2 crazy months until next update

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even mind if they lowered it to one or two legend pots just give us back the old system…

2 Likes

I agree to redo the new potion system.but not this potion system now. I also disagree with your idea.I think it is great to make every potion more meaningful.such as kd’s suggestion.And I hope +9 is the same as before.

@Dev_VKC this

Wow I didn’t the numbers were this bad. Hopefully, we actually get compensated but screw the old system. 5+ and you already almost max? Bull crap. Throw the whole potion system to the trash.

the best solution would be to go back to the old potions system, I don’t know where they got that this new system would be well received by all the companions of this game

2 Likes

Hey so this isn’t the first thread about bonus potions since the update last week but I think a lot more have read this and not the previous one.

Thanks @Laxus for sharing the table I posted in the other thread. Also, while I’ve publicly spoken against ideas suggested here (the redistribution of our legendary potions) I thought I should be clearer about what I’d like to see.

These are in order of preference:

1. Revert the changes. I see no need for them.

2. Keep the bonus spread evenly across all +9, but make each +1 count for move TU and give us more legendary potions in general (no other compensation needed). You can see above what I suggest as the bonus, 1.7% per +1.

3. Assuming we have to accept moves will only get a reduction every +3, then increase the number of legendary potions we get and to compensate for losses give everyone 10 legendary potions with an apology message for how it affected many players negatively (this makes 15 total if we count the Easter login bonus).

4. Any other solution to do with redistribution of potions. I don’t think there’s a fair or balanced way of doing this.

When it comes to my issues with the bonus potions change:

• First and foremost it has disrespected our monster collections and what we hold value over. We’ve spent countless hours and/or money to bonus our monsters and the Devs should respect this. Legendary potions “lost” need to be compensated, which has happened with the Devs saying we will get more as rewards but it would be even better to satisfy us with a lump sum now as an immediate response.

• We now need more legendary potions in general (+9 rather that +5), so more need to be rewarded. This is something the Devs have already tackled by saying we will get more.

• The reduction in customisation of move TU reduces the intricate details of combo building for difficult PvE battles like Time Attack. This seems an unnecessary downside.

• Bonus only giving a significant boost to a monster every 3rd time is not a good system in my mind, devaluing dupes (which has historically always been a big thing complained about already).

My (1) suggestion tackles all of these issues I have with the bonus potion change. I’ve been wracking my brain over the last few days to think of alternatives that still work.

I’d love to hear what suggestions people can come up with.

P.S. As I wrote in the other thread, I have an extremely large collection of +5 monsters which have been affected by this. In total I have “lost” 104 potions and to correct my losses it will take about 80 potions, something that would normally take 16 months to collect. Increasing the number of potions we get will greatly reduce this but still I’ve been hit hard by this bonus potion change and I’m not just rolling over and accepting it.

6 Likes

Almost every of my monster is +5,+4 which is one a waste…wish I made my best mons to +9☹️

Okay, guys:

First of all thanks for the amazing support. We have reached 32 likes in not even 24 hours. It clearly shows how unhappy the community is with the potion change and readjustment is definitely needed. However I would like point out a few things.

1.) Redistribution was an Idea. The petition is about compensate players properly in whatever way possibly. I agree that redistribution Idea has some significant weaknesses. I have several low tier legendaries with a lot pots on them (so have many older players) and for the sake of the game balance it wouldnt be the best thing to happen if all these players could just slap them onto their S Tier monsters.

2.) A complete revert to the old system would be the best option. If all of this wouldnt have happened we wouldnt need this thread

3.) And this is very important to me: We have not been compensated. The immediate loss of so many potions cant be compensated with saying that we will recieve more potions in the future. To say it with the words of Donald Trump: Thats a very very bad deal.

4.) If a complete revert isnt possible (for whatever reasons), what do I expect? First of all: A public statement. Explaining what was the purpose of the change, why it was done and if the loss of so many potions for so many players was a thing they aimed for. I can see literally no positives with this change and I would really like to know why it was necessary.

5.) Second:

I can mostly agree with this however I think that even in case 2 an apology and a little extra compensation of 3,4 or 5 (+ the 5 from the log in bonus) potions would be nice to have and would show respect for the loss the players have suffered. However getting back to every potion counts system is the most important thing and I would be happy to sacrifice any extra compensation for that.

Also I would like to make one thing absolutely clear: This is not an attack on the devs. They are still doing an amazing job. This is mostly me being utterly disappointed with a decission that disrespected years of passion, grind and money players have put into this game without any proper explanation.

14 Likes

I agree🤔. This would be a proper compensation

2 Likes

Reverting to normal is best one, i dont like redistribution idea

3 Likes

This is what happens when you try and fix something that isn’t broken.

9 Likes