Online missions harder?

Ok so I just beat my first OM this week :smiley: so how much harder is it to win next week in pool B?

Well I finished in roughly 50 mins and didn’t get the reward. However I got an S class Luxknight from the golden egg, so it’s not all bad.

I finished in 25 mins and pulled the pega. Aim for a 30 min finish and you should be good. For copper I was in the first pool and it took all week to finish that om. Turned around and was able to finish in 25 mins. It is doable for us newbies :slight_smile:

I hope next one is harder! Makes it more fun

Agreed

Ok so I just beat my first OM this week :smiley: so how much harder is it to win next week in pool B?

Normally the prize in pool B are all gone after the first 30 mins.

But:

1. If the prize’s evo is again has been available through gold eggs - then less people will compete & therefore more time to get.

2. The pool B is now bigger so more chance

3. The last 2 OMs have been harder so I’d say 35-40 mins is a safe bet.

Agree with Tajid, especially point 1. I haven’t even bothered trying OM in the last 2 weeks since Goldenhorn. The next ones maybe Snowja and Bloodclaw? :frowning:

It’s the best thing, only release the egg-only ones while timing is possible so that timers don’t get new things that they don’t already have. 

I hope they continue that for this week as well. And for all weeks before the update comes out.

It would be awesome if it is blood claw!!! :slight_smile:

Bloodclaw is very weak IMO…  :rolleyes:

Angel bane+metal slash+noid bane

They are super useful to me! :slight_smile:

I’m wondering how is blood claw’s angel bane against shadow stalker?

Not very

I

Angel bane’s damage is very … low. And Shadowstalker’s type is Mystic, not Angelic. Currently the only Angelic type Arks are Luxknight, Halopad and Pegasion.

Noid bane is good. But there are not many humanoids… hmmm maybe Snowja (very fragile anyway with only 1k HP) and Anubis (Holy tank…)

Metal slash is great. IMO this is the only reason of including it…

Its AOE is OK. Last Fury is nice. But it is very fragile. And it lacks a strong single hit against beats, dragons etc.

All angelic arks are holy type therefore angelbane can’t do much. eg not even 1/3 of Luxknight’s hp, & his defense is crap, Even halopard could sometimes OHKO it…

Best arks out of the egg for pvp are minespider, vegitiger & stegospike (until it’s nerfed).

I hope they will never have vegikit as OM as it’s already a pvp prize.

I doubt it’ll ever be OM, just like Kami and orblings never will

I wish vegkit was a PvP prize or more importantly a mission egg! But ya since its a PvP prize, probably won’t happen, sadly. You forgot about charcalynx, even without stego, there are many ways to protect it long enough for it to kill a target.

I did the pegasion on about the second to last day (relatively new player) and got it, just did week 10 in about 40 minutes after it started, no dice…

The 10% vs 1% seems to be pretty steep

But I can understand the logic, get the more hardcore players to buy mission eggs to get the edge in PvP, but alas, better luck next week

you must have just missed it.  I finished it by 5:35 and got my sammie.