Online League: Blitzdragon

As excited as I am to use this guy, I’m not sure it’s gonna be worth refilling orbs for a +9

I think that cause it’s something that I am almost definitely going to use at some point, I will probably aim for top 50.

For once, the event monster actually has a use. It’s a much better version of Leobolt.

I feel the league rewards should benefit the F2P players more than the paying ones. Stuff like this is a good start. 

Not that the other rewards haven’t been good, it’s just that this fills a niche that needed to be filled.

So happy to see a purifier that’s not a tank, healer, or desperate double. I’m actually planning on probably replacing something like nightlord, cybereon, or celestrion

I don’t really know how i feel about these monsters, its like a poor man’s version of cybereon and an upgrade to epic/super epic timestrikers. I don’t get the point of the desioking, unless blitzdragon has also got throw or dream hunt. Do the paired monsters in these events usually compliment each other? I haven’t really been following the online league tournaments. 

Now it say he has Step Back move

That’s interesting they changed the promotional banner with step back now instead of timestrike.

This makes it even more useful than before being able to double stun.

I’ll try to post something tonight to show the power of step back

Honestly if it has step back then I would actually say it’s almost on par with cybereon, especially when you consider it costs 3 less

Especially since step back makes it the next user to come out instead of returning to the last slot in your party, in which it can be accidentally thrown to death or taken out by warca and such. Most times by the time the last slot comes back out a stun isn’t gonna save the day… Especially with the last biters being immune.

Little bit of lols from the last online event.

Dude thought using just a last biter was a good idea…

Last biters are not so useful on PVP.

unwanted friends is one superior skill

Event already started, are you going to spend gems to reach top 50?? Just be honest pls! xD

Interesting that they changed it from orbs to tickets this time around.

I foolishly figured it would be orbs again so I leveled up just about an hour before the event started from 91 to 92… I could’ve really used those extra 10 battles ;(

Yes but I’m not going to buy any new gems
Just the ones I get from in the game should be more then enough

I used the tickets to get ingredients! >.<

Same to me. :frowning:

I don’t know why you guys are sad about the change it is actually better so many people complained about the orbs before and they now change it to tickets making it easier to rank up and people complain agian no wonder the devs can’t make everyone happy
Plus the devs said they no longer using orbs
Sorry about the rant just got pissed off by some nerd this morning

I like it as well I just wish I would’ve known haha. We pretty much double our fights with tickets compared to the orbs if we’re at a high hero rank

My god, just started and already they are spamming dias non stop

CRAZYYYY